Oasis reunion

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.
Why waste your time typing that then?

There is no Glastonbury 2026. Emily Eavis confirmed there will be a fallow, as they often do every 5 years or so.

Pretty sure Blur did their first reunion gig at Glastonbury, after a few small warm up gigs

So if they are doing it, it'll be next year, the dates line up with their gigs.
Still can't see it happening. They don't need Glastonbury and having their first reunion gig televised live would take the wind out of their own tour.

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.
Are you an early leaver by any chance?

Good luck to people trying to get tickets at the weekend. Understand a lot of people of a particular generation have waited a long time for this. Just hope for everyone's sake that Noel and Liam can stay tolerant of each other long enough to fulfil their obligations.

They reckon they have booked Wembley up for 10 nights.
Going to be the biggest earning concerts ever in the UK if it is finalised.

Great idea doing the Edinburgh gig during the fringe.

But on the other hand, thank fuck it's there and not in Glasgow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.