Oasis reunion

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.
Fuck off.
Bet your one of them who spends his day on the Reform UK thread telling everyone how much you hate them

I'd imagine Cineworld weren't keen on the idea of families taking their kids to see Inside Out 2, having to share the toilets with blokes in their 50's hanging around the cubicles wearing parka's and sniffing coke.

Not to mention the cost of cleaning up piss from the screen room's seats and floors.......
Clearly you haven't been to a cinema in recent years.

Dealing with that shit 24/7

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.

ooh! so edgy.

I take it you're not a fan?
:)

Saw them from the Boardwalk to Maine Road. Liked them a lot, but never quite loved them. Can't recall the last time I played their albums, and no interest in these reunion gigs, mainly due to no longer liking huge gigs ... FOC thing I guess.

But made up for those who get tickets, and I hope it lives up to the hype and everyone enjoys them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.