Oasis reunion

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.
Lol, thanks for your input.

Glastonbury don’t pay enough. It will be Isle of Wight if they play any festival. But they make way more money doing their own gigs than playing festival sets.

The week before the Cardiff gigs.

I've a "good source" that tells me that Glastonbury is a big possibility but obviously Oasis won't announce that, Glastonbury will do at a later date as they do their own releases and ticketing. Likely some very intimate warm up gigs leading up to it.
Can't see it myself. Surely they'd want their first reunion gig to be one of their own. Could understand if Glastonbury came after the tour, but not before it.

Anyone over the age of 16 in 1994 should get first dibs, then maybe get some sort of electric fenced pen for the "influencers" well away from us normal folk.

Sorted
There will be one of those disabled viewing platforms for the FOC original Oasis fans in Adidas branded zimmerframes don't worry pal

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.

Guess you don't like oasis

I saw them at the following gigs -

Glastonbury 2nd stage 4pm
T in the Park 2 stage in a tent
Manchester Academy
Sheffield Arena
Maine Road
Glastonbury headlining
Loch Lomond
Wembley Stadium (old one)
Etihad
Heaton Park

Planning to get tickets for Heaton Park too. As long as you get in early and get a wrist band for the front section I don’t think HP was too bad for Oasis or the Roses.

Looking forward to seeing who the support is going to be if I’m shelling out £100+ a ticket.
First saw them in 95 at the then named Nynex Arena, supported by the Chemical Brothers, then at Lancashire Cricket Ground on a Sunday after a City game and at The Etihad, enjoyed all 3, will be trying for tickets but going to go for Edinburgh or Cardiff and make a trip of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.