Oasis reunion

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.
Whether you like the music or not, Oasis have only ever been a masssive positive for Manchester City Football Club. City have already posted things on social media to market ourselves alongside Oasis:

So this is a good thing.

How do a set of fans that you’d think everyone would laugh at, end up being seen as the coolest set of fans in the country?.. Oasis were a huge part of the reason why.

Back when we were in the third tier, the only sets of fans who laughed at us were United and Stockport. Everyone else thought we were cool as fuck.

Can't see it myself. Surely they'd want their first reunion gig to be one of their own. Could understand if Glastonbury came after the tour, but not before it.

There is no Glastonbury 2026. Emily Eavis confirmed there will be a fallow, as they often do every 5 years or so.

Pretty sure Blur did their first reunion gig at Glastonbury, after a few small warm up gigs

So if they are doing it, it'll be next year, the dates line up with their gigs.

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.

Fuck off then.

There will be one of those disabled viewing platforms for the FOC original Oasis fans in Adidas branded zimmerframes don't worry pal
You joke Johnny but having recently attended the Rebellion festival in Blackpool, I can tell you there was a worrying number of elderly punks there driving mobility scooters! Nothing like that to make you feel old!

You joke Johnny but having recently attended the Rebellion festival in Blackpool, I can tell you there was a worrying number of elderly punks there driving mobility scooters! Nothing like that to make you feel old!
Did you manage to find somewhere to park your mobility scooter?

First saw them in 95 at the then named Nynex Arena, supported by the Chemical Brothers, then at Lancashire Cricket Ground on a Sunday after a City game and at The Etihad, enjoyed all 3, will be trying for tickets but going to go for Edinburgh or Cardiff and make a trip of it.
The gig at the cricket ground was that the one with the City players in the pavilion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.