Oasis reunion

you gave me an anecdote.

every actual fact based on every single link i've read from various sites reports around 2.5 million applied.

Are you about 14...?

I can't believe that you're making such a fuss about something that happened nearly 30 years ago and arguing with someone who actually knows how easy it was toget a ticket!

Just pay your £100+ for a seat in the gods and go and watch a band 30 years past their peak. I certainly wouldn't pay daft money to see them again.

Are you about 14...?

I can't believe that you're making such a fuss about something that happened nearly 30 years ago and arguing with someone who actually knows how easy it was toget a ticket!

Just pay your £100+ for a seat in the gods and go and watch a band 30 years past their peak. I certainly wouldn't pay daft money to see them again.
If heaton park security is anything like the roses gigs you won't have to pay a penny, a mate of mine walked straight in as did others, while I strolled past with a bottle of rum up my sleeve :-)

was a right shambles

Are you about 14...?

Jesus wept, you're the one making a thing out of it.

Someone played down the demand and i said well around 2.5 mill applied for Knebworth. That was it.

You jumped in like a 14 year old and said that can't possibly be right because you and your pals managed to get a ticket easily - this anecdote proves nothing, whilst i have endless links from various sources that show the same figure. It's ok though, i'll take your word over the actual facts.

Jesus wept, you're the one making a thing out of it.

Someone played down the demand and i said well around 2.5 mill applied for Knebworth. That was it.

You jumped in like a 14 year old and said that can't possibly be right because you and your pals managed to get a ticket easily - this anecdote proves nothing, whilst i have endless links from various sources that show the same figure. It's ok though, i'll take your word over the actual facts.
I'll ask again... How did they apply ?
Not saying you're wrong but I only remember it being sold over the phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.