Oasis reunion

I wouldn't believe any of that. I was there and it was relatively easy to get a ticket, just like when I saw them at Maine Road and Loch Lomond.

People are exceptionally gullible nowadays.

Oh ok, you got a ticket so will take your word over everyone elses.

Oh yes mate.

The roses was the soundtrack of my youth, Oasis was the soundtrack of me leaving the teenage years behind and starting my 20s, so many memories of football, nights out and falling in love.

The mullet may be thinning but the three stripes and the cagoule's are still going strong. :)

I need to be myself. I can’t be no one else.

:)

Oh ok, you got a ticket so will take your word over everyone elses.

I got a ticket easily. So did the people I went with, most of whom went the following day.as well. Try to rewrite history as much as you want... I'm giving you facts.

2.6m applications is a gross exaggeration.

I do however think there'll be at least that many for 2025 now the hype machine has kicked in.

I got a ticket easily. So did the people I went with, most of whom went the following day.as well. Try to rewrite history as much as you want... I'm giving you facts.

2.6m applications is a gross exaggeration.

I do however think there'll be at least that many for 2025 now the hype machine has kicked in.

you gave me an anecdote.

every actual fact based on every single link i've read from various sites reports around 2.5 million applied.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.