Oasis reunion

I'll ask again... How did they apply ?
Not saying you're wrong but I only remember it being sold over the phone.

Just going off what i can find -

'' With over 2 million requests for tickets for the show – although York, who was in charge of sales, claims that 10 million calls were logged – the shows sold out in a matter of hours. “Every single ticket that we physically sold on the day was either sold in person or sold to someone hanging on a telephone waiting to get through,” says York. “Because it was such a seismic moment on the timeline of Nineties music, people – even if they were only casual Oasis fans – wanted to be there.”

Just going off what i can find -

'' With over 2 million requests for tickets for the show – although York, who was in charge of sales, claims that 10 million calls were logged – the shows sold out in a matter of hours. “Every single ticket that we physically sold on the day was either sold in person or sold to someone hanging on a telephone waiting to get through,” says York. “Because it was such a seismic moment on the timeline of Nineties music, people – even if they were only casual Oasis fans – wanted to be there.”
I can see why you'd think that but in reality it was a case of dial and dial again, until you got through. Once it was sold out the lines were dead.
Having said that, I doubt you'll have trouble getting a ticket and if you go I hope it's everything you want it to be. Genuinely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.