Oasis reunion

I wish there were more fun sponges out there raring to tell us how much they don't like Oasis and how over rated they are. When so many people are excited about something they harmlessly enjoy, please, make it about YOU. The world needs to hear your negative thoughts, don't dare live and let live when the subject of music is concerned.

Yes, Please also remind us how much better Prodigy are live and how you and your mates had no trouble getting tickets back in the day.

I wish there were more fun sponges out there raring to tell us how much they don't like Oasis and how over rated they are. When so many people are excited about something they harmlessly enjoy, please, make it about YOU. The world needs to hear your negative thoughts, don't dare live and let live when the subject of music is concerned.

There’s a few who won’t have seen the thread yet who’ll keep you going for a while yet mate ;)

Loved em back in the day.
'I wish I was born in Lancashire!!'
Mike West was recently over and apparently a willingness to do a few gigs was expressed by some of the band.

They are now trying to sort a date and venue (looking at deaf institite, N&D or yes) if they can sort then a runion gig is on for next year

If it happens I will be my gig of the year nothing will be more looked forwatd to

So how many dates do we all think theyll do at each venue, i think at least 8 nights at heaton park
I would say 6 at heaton park
Friday, Saturday, Sunday each week

That’s would be about 420,000 tickets just in manchester

then you have Wembley as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.