Oasis reunion

Anyome sweating over tickets or even buying them when they go on sale need not worry.
Last time they played Heaton Park, the touts were lining up on the road where the direct busses from town were pulling up at.
Me and my (then 14 year old) daughter got off the bus and the touts approached us, all offering £40 or £45 tickets (can't recall which one) for £15 each.
Same will happen this time too. All the trendies caught up in the hype "look at me I got tickets".
Then come July they can't be arsed / booked a holiday / going to a wedding and offloading the tickets along with many others and the price tumbles.
Blur tickets were selling for £10 the week before the Wembley gigs last year.

Applied for a ballot that supposedly gives you priority booking, but yet to receive a confirmation email. Saturday is going to be a nightmare.
So did we I could not tick a box turning red it drove me crackers so several applications may have got through wait and see
Tried again using a different first name :

Update miracle just got my e-Mail they recognised my name :) thinking of applying for Cardiff.

Last edited:
Anyome sweating over tickets or even buying them when they go on sale need not worry.
Last time they played Heaton Park, the touts were lining up on the road where the direct busses from town were pulling up at.
Me and my (then 14 year old) daughter got off the bus and the touts approached us, all offering £40 or £45 tickets (can't recall which one) for £15 each.
Same will happen this time too. All the trendies caught up in the hype "look at me I got tickets".
Then come July they can't be arsed / booked a holiday / going to a wedding and offloading the tickets along with many others and the price tumbles.

That was when they were still playing on a regular basis though.

It's like trying to get a ticket for City in the 2011 final vs Stoke compared to how it would be getting one for the league cup final now.

Blur tickets were selling for £10 the week before the Wembley gigs last year.

lol

That was when they were still playing on a regular basis though.

It's like trying to get a ticket for City in the 2011 final vs Stoke compared to how it would be getting one for the league cup final now.

lol
4 nights at Heaton Park, 60,000 a night?
240,000 tickets.
There will be hundreds of tickets going cheap in the build up a few weeks before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.