Oasis reunion?

Hopefully not. They were perfect for the era but things move on.

Old things that have come back. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, Rambo, Guns and Roses, Open All Hours, Alan Partridge etc etc.

The one thing that links them is that they're all old things brought back. And they've all been worse than their glory days and normally by a wide margin.

Hopefully not. They were perfect for the era but things move on.

Old things that have come back. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, Rambo, Guns and Roses, Open All Hours, Alan Partridge etc etc.

The one thing that links them is that they're all old things brought back. And they've all been worse than their glory days and normally by a wide margin.
One reunion tour would be amazing though, considering Liam is performing pretty well at the moment. Problem is they would milk it, and the novelty will wear off

I love oasis but I’m so tired of this, it’s been 11 years of rumours, and because they are brothers the rumours won’t stop until one of them dies or the public completely forget about them. I don’t care if they ever get back together again, and if they do It won’t be the same. I have oasis lyrics tattoo’d on me, and I listen to their albums all the time - I have absolutely no desire to see oasis live again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.