Oasis reunion

It depends where your stood or sat in my opinion. I saw Liam at the cricket ground and it was exactly as you describe, full of knobheads more interested in fighting.

I saw him again at the co op arena and it was a completely different experience. I was in the seating area, but we were all stood up

I stood throughout at Swansea v Cardiff yesterday as it was railing seating and a fierce Derby. Some of the Swans chants were obscene… Knackered after. I’d prefer to sit at Oasis.

No thought of Cardiff for the Principality?

I’m Welsh. I mean just full of weapons giving their probation officer a rest.

I know you are, that's why i was talking about the disappointment of walking out the pub pissed off, a trait that follows all home nations clubs, even though if you are who I think you are (name change and all that) that you attend quite a lot of Wales games home and away, so the pub wouldn't come into play.

Also if you are who i think you are, you once called me a bitter Bert on here a long while back.

Just for my own peace of mind then I know I'm on about the right poster, I am a betting man and pretty sure I'm on the money here, go on humour me, I've been wanting to check this for a while now

They’re both professionals. Like I said the other day to someone else on here, it’s not 2003 and Liam Gallagher isn’t some unreliable pissed idiot.

Of course they’ll happen. They’ll happen on time and with all the production and razzmatazz of any massive stadium gig.

They’re not going to throw away 50 million quid because Liam Gallagher was in the pub.

By “proper music” do you just mean old white blokes with guitars? Very narrow minded that.

And I say all of this as someone who likes oasis.
By proper music maybe he means normal lads in a band.
Instead of some twat who says its an orange and not a woman singing someone else's music for Simon Cowell or on tic tic

The cunts should do a 30 day residency at the apollo £45 a ticket, matinee gig on a sunday different suport acts each week.

Fuck these big stadiums and parks, less people less space = less nobhead, less chance of some charlied up **** pissing up your leg and better sound

I think that would actually require them to genuinely care about their working class fan base rather than just pretending to speak for them as part of their USP.

Also if you are who i think you are, you once called me a bitter Bert on here a long while back.

I don’t recognise your username so that was news to me.

Bitter Bert isn’t an insult. If you’re long suffering then you’ve undergone decades of absolute dross whilst that lot won everything. Top Berting etc was a compliment for Blue humour or a clever dig.

Swansea fans yesterday were calling themselves Jack Bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.