Oasis reunion

I don’t recognise your username so that was news to me.

Bitter Bert isn’t an insult. If you’re long suffering then you’ve undergone decades of absolute dross whilst that lot won everything. Top Berting etc was a compliment for Blue humour or a clever dig.

Swansea fans yesterday were calling themselves Jack Bastards.

Oh right ok, I've only been on here 15 years, but doesn't matter, but you used to go with the username Peoffrey didn't you?

You’d think the club would have been part of this.
Put the countdown on our X and Insta accounts for example.

Further chance to grow the brand to people around the world who aren’t particularly football fans.

It has to be the original line up not just Noel and Liam.

Bonehead is already on the tour with Liam, I wonder if Guigsy will be up for it!

Plus it'll be interesting who they get to play the skins.

Unless it clashes with a final hurrah for The Who, I’d hope they would get Zak Starkey again: he’s a very good drummer for the kind of music Oasis play.

Driving up to MCR on Friday night ahead of the Ipswich game, I caught 30 mins of the football preview on 5 Live because they said Noel would be on to talk about Gundo. Was on for most of that half hour and several times referred to “Our Kid” in tones that at worst had not edge to them and I thought had a touch of warmth to them but maybe that was wishful thinking as I’d already seen the latest rumours.

Apparently just an announcement for a new album of Definitely Maybe Demo tracks :~}

They’re both professionals. Like I said the other day to someone else on here, it’s not 2003 and Liam Gallagher isn’t some unreliable pissed idiot.

Of course they’ll happen. They’ll happen on time and with all the production and razzmatazz of any massive stadium gig.

They’re not going to throw away 50 million quid because Liam Gallagher was in the pub.

By “proper music” do you just mean old white blokes with guitars? Very narrow minded that.

And I say all of this as someone who likes oasis.

Give over matey, don't try and drop me in a hole, Go and check my posts on music
ROCK AND ROLL let's be having it proper music Guitars drums bass, Not this fancy stuff artist crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.