Oasis...

I was only 9 when I went to Knebworth. As soon as I heard 'Whatever' as a 7/8 year old, I was completely in love with music.

Still am to this day.

I associate so much of my early days watching City with Oasis. Don't Look Back In Anger reminds me of relegation in 1996.

what makes me laugh is people saying they are done, haven't been good in a while, etc etc...when their very last album had such brilliant tracks as Falling Down and Shock of the Lightning on it.

HellasLEAF said:
what makes me laugh is people saying they are done, haven't been good in a while, etc etc...when their very last album had such brilliant tracks as Falling Down and Shock of the Lightning on it.

I'm Outta Time - the best thing Liam has ever done and one of their best songs ever IMO.

HellasLEAF said:
Am I and others not allowed to know those tracks are crap?

I always get the impression that Oasis obsessed fans haven't got a clue about music. Two of my mates are in two different bands and have the same opinion.

Banned Tosspot said:
HellasLEAF said:

I always get the impression that Oasis obsessed fans haven't got a clue about music. Two of my mates are in two different bands and have the same opinion.

You have posted on pretty much every page of this thread...I think we can all see who's a little obsessed.

BillyShears said:
Banned Tosspot said:

You have posted on pretty much every page of this thread...I think we can all see who's a little obsessed.
I'm just educating people and will continue to do so.

Banned Tosspot said:
BillyShears said:

LOL.

I think you're failing miserably pal because the vast majority of people on this thread acknowledge what a great band Oasis were. You, on the other hand, are just a sad lone voice in the wind...but carry on - it's amusing.

BillyShears said:
Banned Tosspot said:

LOL.

I think you're failing miserably pal because the vast majority of people on this thread acknowledge what a great band Oasis were. You, on the other hand, are just a sad lone voice in the wind...but carry on - it's amusing.
I will.

Banned Tosspot said:
BillyShears said:
LOL.

I will.
wankpot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.