Oasis...

I just hope this is another spat which will be resolved quickly, but i doubt it and i think its finally over as a band but it's been a long time coming to be honest, it's a shame it's come to this, i hope noel goes solo though, long live oasis, my favourite band ever and the band that changed my life, so glad i managed to see them 14 times, best band ever.

Oasis will live forever.

Just heard about it, gutted! To be honest this isn't the first time one of the brothers has had a fit though, but it definitely seems like this is it, at least for a while. :(

Andouble said:
gutted, though if Noel wants to he could put down some colossal solo tunes.

I think Liam could make a pretty good effort too. I've always dismissed his songwriting, but I'm outta time is brilliant!

Noel is one of my favorite songwriters of all time though, we'll definitely see a solo album from him sooner or later, there's been talk of one for years.

GoForGlory said:
Andouble said:
gutted, though if Noel wants to he could put down some colossal solo tunes.

I think Liam could make a pretty good effort too. I've always dismissed his songwriting, but I'm outta time is brilliant!

Noel is one of my favorite songwriters of all time though, we'll definitely see a solo album from him sooner or later, there's been talk of one for years.

Head to head....Liam's solo record will murder Noel's for creativity.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMazI2ROJXM[/youtube]

BillyShears said:
GoForGlory said:

Head to head....Liam's solo record will murder Noel's for creativity.....

no chance. Liam has 1 maybe 2 good songs on Oasis records.

absolutely devastated

oasis are/were one of the best bands ever :(

noel is an absolute hero aswell

To be fair, I think they should have quit while they were ahead, i.e. late 1990s. They were never, ever going to better albums one and two. Noel can now concentrate on solo career (he'll be great, I reckon) and Liam can continue with his paparazzi-abusing and fashion designing.

Sad day. Fond memories. Best wishes to two proud Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.