obsessed about united

Trigger said:
berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.
You wonder why we call you bitter. just an observation.
call me what you want but it's true.

Fuck Off

You Dick

jimharri said:
berti33 said:
also i've noticed you have a matcday thread every time we play aswell.
You call us obsessed, yet you choose a City player for your username. Now be a good lad, and PISS OFF!

berti mague the bitter blue

ShaunyWrightWright said:
berti33 said:
mcfc22 said:
Don't forget the U N I T E D song

That's the sort of song a 2 year old would sing

What like come on city come on city

Whats that John Denver song you all play? How does it go again? Take me home country roads or something?
i admit that song is a load of shit.

the matchday thread is setup before we play our next opposition which because you dont know, it is you. you silly shit. you come on here and chat shit trying to pick little things up about us and you do it 3 days before the derby!

if you come on here next week you will see the matchday thread will have changed, as what we do in football is play diffrent teams, only you wouldnt know that because you are only interested in football when we play you!

so fuck off you plastic, armchair twat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.