obsessed about united

berti33 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
off topic but whats the weather like in hammersmith at the moment?
ctid
stockport

Stockport is in Greater Manchester! Most of our fans are from Manchester, South Trafford, Stockport and Tameside! Most of your fans arent even English you knob 'ed!

You're the biggest club in the world but over 40% of the city you're from support the club that isnt United! Sorry mate but that speaks volumes! Now fuck off!

ShaunyWrightWright said:
berti33 said:
mcfc22 said:
Don't forget the U N I T E D song

That's the sort of song a 2 year old would sing

What like come on city come on city

Whats that John Denver song you all play? How does it go again? Take me home country roads or something?

Oh yes,rags singing a John Denver song.
What an irony-fest this is turning out to be.
What next - Glenn Miller? The Big Bopper? Lynyrd Skynyrd?

610x.jpg

berti33 said:
jimharri said:
berti33 said:
also i've noticed you have a matcday thread every time we play aswell.
You call us obsessed, yet you choose a City player for your username. Now be a good lad, and PISS OFF!

berti mague the bitter blue

you can't even spell that right you cockney fucking nob. The fucking irony is unbearable, this is a football forum, we talk about football and yeah it's pretty obvious that we're gonna talk about the team in the city NEXT TO OURS. Now fuck off back to Red issue you fuckin red idiot.

LOL, so let me get this right. You activly read this forum, a Manchester City forum, on a regular basis, then claim that we are obsessed with you?

Here's an idea, go and find a dictionary, stand in the nearest motorway (I'm guessing the M25) and look up the word "Irony".

berti33 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
the matchday thread is setup before we play our next opposition which because you dont know, it is you. you silly shit. you come on here and chat shit trying to pick little things up about us and you do it 3 days before the derby!

if you come on here next week you will see the matchday thread will have changed, as what we do in football is play diffrent teams, only you wouldnt know that because you are only interested in football when we play you!

so fuck off you plastic, armchair twat!
No every united game is on here

you must look on here as frequent as we do! and you say were obsessed with you!

hahahaha!

pitiful little rag boy! again go back to your own forum where your accepted!

obsessed dont make me laugh!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.