obsessed about united

Feed-The-Goat said:
the matchday thread is setup before we play our next opposition which because you dont know, it is you. you silly shit. you come on here and chat shit trying to pick little things up about us and you do it 3 days before the derby!

if you come on here next week you will see the matchday thread will have changed, as what we do in football is play diffrent teams, only you wouldnt know that because you are only interested in football when we play you!

so fuck off you plastic, armchair twat!
No every united game is on here

Listen you Red ****; most of your songs are about other clubs (City, Liverpool, Leeds), you're the one (along with about 3 or 4 a week) who has come onto our site, are there no topics about your bitterness towards Liverpool or pretence that City don't bother you when deep down you really fucking hate us, on your forums?, if you go onto any clubs forums do you not see a good few threads on their rivals? do you understand that we are actually playing you this weekend so the United topics come out at this time as it is a build up to the game just like (if you look back over the pages) all of our games cos there's usually a good few topics and threads about any team that we're playing next!

Stop coming on here and giving me more of a reason to take the piss and shout at you sad Red cunts on sunday for going home after the game; whether you win lose or draw me n my blue mates are always out for hours after you Rag scum have gone home! And if we lose you'll still see our shirts worn around Manchester the day after and all week, when we beat you i dont see a United shirt til your next game! So fuckin do one you sad obsessed wanker, comin on our site and trying to make out we're obsessed with you!

Are there any Mancs in Old Trafford Berti33?

Oh sorry, you probably don't go to games so you wouldn't know

TWAT

berti33 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
off topic but whats the weather like in hammersmith at the moment?
ctid
stockport
.....Is where your fat cheerleader Boil lives and his band of merry men when he sets off on the 'Boilysbattlebus' You couldn't fucking make it up could you!!! lol.

Rags, if they didn't exist there's no way anyone could make them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.