OCG - Liverpool - Albanians

Ha ha! I remember sitting on the 105 bus going back to Wythenshawe in the seventies. We were stuck in traffic opposite Southern Cemetery. Some young City fans were at the bus stop. About six Liverpool fans jumped out of a minibus and attacked them. Unfortunately they picked on the wrong lads and got battered everywhere before desperately scrambling back to their transport, tails between their legs, to great cheers from us on the bus.
Someone told me once........any car with a scouse post office stamp on their tax disc.....turned over or torched.

Some horrible people out there..............

Seen scousers actually knocked over by cunts in cars in town............Liverpool v Everton at Maine Road.
Ambushes, left for dead in terraced street gardens....... some City fans are really horrible.

I'm glad I'm an angel. Your honour I was in London those days.

No the Muslim gangs running most prisons comes from countless ex cons doing podcasts. Many convert or pretend they have converted while inside for the protection it gives them.

I’m not saying there’s nothing in it. But when there’s money to be made, saying things that people want to hear, people will say it.

Someone told me once........any car with a scouse post office stamp on their tax disc.....turned over or torched.

Some horrible people out there..............

Seen scousers actually knocked over by cunts in cars in town............Liverpool v Everton at Maine Road.
Ambushes, left for dead in terraced street gardens....... some City fans are really horrible.

I'm glad I'm an angel. Your honour I was in London those days.

It was brutal back in the day very little quarter or mercy given by either side. It can still be iffy now at times. I was helping set up the banking on a ship in Liverpool in 2007. A few of us decided to go and watch Liverpool v Cardif in the league cup. After the game we were caught up in a big kick off due to the lads I was with dawdling as they didn't read the signs. I had but they thought I was mad as I tried to warn them. They didn't as the roar went up and they shit themselves lol. Cardiff got murdered.

I’m not saying there’s nothing in it. But when there’s money to be made, saying things that people want to hear, people will say it.

Every ex con on these podcasts say the same. They're guests by the way so not earning. If you know anyone who's just done time ask them.

In retrospect this perhaps wasn't the best thread to read through having recently booked to take my eldest daughter for a look around Liverpool Uni at one of their open events in a couple of weeks time....
My sister went to The University of Liverpool, albeit 25+ years ago, and absolutely loved it. I always think that when you’re in a strange town at uni, you kind of exist in a bit of a bubble there. She had no mither whatsoever, which couldn’t be said for when she was back in M’cr!

I think you're generalising too much. People in Liverpool are like anywhere else, there's good one's and shit one's. Go anywhere in the world and it's like that. I have a few Scouse mates and they're ok, in fact they'd help you anytime if you needed it..
I worked for Littlewoods years ago at the JM Centre, I thought everyone there was fine.

I don't get this hate of Liverpool people, maybe it comes from the bad element of Liverpool football fans (the bus wreckers). Not all scousers support Liverpool, or even football.

Now Yorkshire people, that's different, they're a right bunch of cunts :) Think Yorkshire is the garden of Eden..
Now Bill, what was that you were saying about 'generalising'?

In retrospect this perhaps wasn't the best thread to read through having recently booked to take my eldest daughter for a look around Liverpool Uni at one of their open events in a couple of weeks time....
She’ll have a good time in Liverpool as a student. Loads of things are geared towards younger people in the city and areas like Wavertree are very studenty.

I've been to Albania and had a good time and had a Scouse grandfather. Aside from the highlighted, you've described me somewhat well and I was raised and lived on the Broomwood for 26 years.
They think they're smarter, more street wise, tougher and funnier than anybody else. They have an inbuilt arrogance and belligerence. They hate authority and being told what to do with a passion.They like to believe they're never wrong and will argue their case aggressively, to the point of violence if pushed. Oh and it often doesn't take a lot of pushing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.