off another forum

i dont know whether to believe this or not ...... so i will hold back judgement on the source and just say this, good times will come a'rolling if we get Villa and Albiol ...... Albiol is a FANTASTIC PLAYER ! just what we need, box to box, can pick a pass and can tackle and is physically strong ...... Villa we all know about

but both of this backs up what Balague said ...... Senna = too old, want more of a return .... next best in their league, apart from Toure = Albiol .... there we go

and the massive signing fits in .... even if he said he doesnt think Villa will come.

recerve my judgement on this source, but i will state facts, both great players and hoping it happens, but so far, i aint believing or disbelieving a word of it !

KaKa Blue said:
belived it till i read 'villa is a done deal' =[ hope im wrong though
the first time he mentioned it tohugh, he did say the transfer will happen a few weeks into the window so you never know!

im sick off this now tbh, when there was the thread about the jet from valencia i had real hopes, now i cant get get excited about rumours till they have reasonable backing, hope your right about this guy though, hope hes ITK

lol notice the difference in reaction from the posters on that site?

if he posted that same thread on here he wouldve been bombarded with "Fuck off RAG"....."Get him on the LIST!" etc etc :P

KaKa Blue said:
im sick off this now tbh, when there was the thread about the jet from valencia i had real hopes, now i cant get get excited about rumours till they have reasonable backing, hope your right about this guy though, hope hes ITK

The jet from Valencia existed but as i stated in my OP, it was only a phone call i received and was only rumours, and for my sins, i am on the itk list!!!!!!!!

I have decided to join that forum to be able to chat to this guy, and he has told me villa will definitly sign within the next fortnight! He has spoken to him personally!

clairepartyring said:
KaKa Blue said:

The jet from Valencia existed but as i stated in my OP, it was only a phone call i received and was only rumours, and for my sins, i am on the itk list!!!!!!!!

i know mate, even the press backed you up a few days later, i believed he would have signed if his agent was here, silly me eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.