off another forum

carrconormcfc said:
I thought Albiol was a centre-back? And apparently that everton fan has just been on the phone to his agent. hmmmmmm
he is a centre back, he has now also told me hes involved with the players and agents around spain, and he has knew villa for a few years and will sign within the next fortnight!

Ireland_for_pm said:
carrconormcfc said:
I thought Albiol was a centre-back? And apparently that everton fan has just been on the phone to his agent. hmmmmmm
he is a centre back, he has now also told me hes involved with the players and agents around spain, and he has knew villa for a few years and will sign within the next fortnight!

You sound like you actually believe him mate

Ireland_for_pm said:
carrconormcfc said:

He was saying on another post he knows about the Valencia deals because his cousin/uncle works for Valencia..

"hmmmmmm" are my thoughts too.

carrconormcfc said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
carrconormcfc said:

no, im just telling you what hes told me, he has no reason as an everton fan to come on there and say good things about whats happening if he was WUM! I still wnt believe it until hes signed though!

It is the weirdest of wind-ups if he is a WUM though, he's been playing it since last month.

It's just the Villa thing that's making me think it's dubious.

JOHNPAYNE said:
It is the weirdest of wind-ups if he is a WUM though, he's been playing it since last month.

It's just the Villa thing that's making me think it's dubious.
he has said that valenica are trying to keep him for as long as possible because there trying to find a cheap option to replace him, also the fans will go bonkers so trying to keep him for as long as possible!

It reminds me of a joke that has no punch line.
I hope it's all true anyway, would be belting!

Ireland_for_pm said:
I have decided to join that forum to be able to chat to this guy, and he has told me villa will definitly sign within the next fortnight! He has spoken to him personally!

If that's true then why did we make offers for Bellamy and Santa Cruz?

Doesn't add up.

thing is with WUMs, it annoys me to think os a greasy little nerd laughing his arse of cos hes made a thread 'messi to city' and everyone gets excited but he knows its BS

Ireland_for_pm said:
carrconormcfc said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
carrconormcfc said:

no, im just telling you what hes told me, he has no reason as an everton fan to come on there and say good things about whats happening if he was WUM! I still wnt believe it until hes signed though!

That is what WUMMING basically is. Winding up your own but mainly fans' of other teams. I just find it random that an Everton fan, with connections to spanish agents, would come on a City forum and give details on private transfer matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.