off another forum

Just wanna ask a quick question which im probs gonna get ripped 4...

but what does WUM and ITK stand for??

also we shouldn't get our hopes up coz if u think about it if hes linked to these agents couldn't he lose his job by leaking all these transfers...

therefore why wud u do it???

Cheers guys!!! makes more sense now!

well lets hope his ITK!!! ill take both villa and albiol and hope veluso comes aswell...

Bluemoon99 said:
Cheers guys!!! makes more sense now!

well lets hope his ITK!!! ill take both villa and albiol and hope veluso comes aswell...

I'd be happy with that for the January transfer window........................

Screw it, I'm greedy - gimme a world class keeper also :)

yeh sounds good!!! might as well buy tom cruise as well to be moonchester for us!!!

im still skeptical on this bloke though hate getting excited then it being bollox!!!!

imagine if robinho turned us dwn tht nite how gutted we all wudda been!!!

Does an uncle that knows an uncle which talks to his niece and her daughter has David Villa's phone number, in which he has banged her pretty tight pussy hard and wild on his fluffy loveheart bed. Do you know that he's also signed for City and she has licked chocolate sauce off his balls.....you know what....Do me a favour and Fuck Off losers.

These people are like the notebook on stilts.

citizens_1976 said:
Does an uncle that knows an uncle which talks to his niece and her daughter has David Villa's phone number, in which he has banged her pretty tight pussy hard and wild on his fluffy loveheart bed. Do you know that he's also signed for City and she has licked chocolate sauce off his balls.....you know what....Do me a favour and Fuck Off losers.

These people are like the notebook on stilts.

I've no idea what this post is about, but its pretty damn entertaining! And what does "these people are like the notebook on stilts" mean? You've totally lost me blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.