Offical Election thread

All the mods just happen to have a lot of life experience

As for savage cuts, if and when the IMF gets called in (if Labour manage to cling on) you will know what savage cuts are! That's what I don't want to see, and it will happen just as night follows day, Labour always make a mess of the country and the Tories have to put it right.

Some people seem to have swallowed some of the Labour lies hook line and sinker, all this could have been avoided

Re: Official Election thread

Challenger1978 said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Fuck me, are all the mods here fucking Tories ;) I'll have to go out before I get banned.

Nice chatting to you all.

I think he's just on the WUM mate.

no mate, i mean it,hate bone idle scroungers that live off my money and efforts.
labour actively encourage it to try a vain attempt to remain in power.

terryphelan said:
tueartsboots said:
wonder what you will be saying when Dave raises VAT to 21%?

vat is a much fairer tax than income tax

Cus the very poor, children, pensioners, sick and dying have to pay it and the rich get to claim it back.

tueartsboots said:
terryphelan said:
vat is a much fairer tax than income tax
How do you work that one out?
I earn 10,000 a year, wife earns just under 100,000- no joke.
We both pay the same VAT?????

~You could call it fair everyone pays the same. That is fair treatment really.

PJMCC1UK said:
tueartsboots said:
How do you work that one out?
I earn 10,000 a year, wife earns just under 100,000- no joke.
We both pay the same VAT?????

~You could call it fair everyone pays the same. That is fair treatment really.

Such a policy would not survive the veil of ignorance. I'd love for some people here to consider wearing it.

Re: Exit Poll

mackenzie said:
mat said:
If that's reflected in the final voting labour and lib dems don't have enough between them for 325. Looks like the tories with the unionists and another election in the next 6 months,

Weird if the lib dems lose seats.

Lib dems are wishy-washy tories who think that if the tories have a decent shout they jump ship and vote tory. That's my patented theory on why the LibDems have lost seats when it was pointing to a bit of a breakthrough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.