Offical Election thread

Challenger1978 said:
Bluemoonmatt the national debt is £950.4 billion, its an insane amount and we've got to pay it off. Labours solution is to put paying it of by a year and raising taxes, all the while we've got to deal with ever increasing prices for goods and services due to inflationary pressures.
bl**dy hell thats the first amount of cash I have seen written down which is more than our boss's family has as its fortune ;-)

Daviesmcfc said:
Anyone who voted Tory is a f*cking idiot.
Simple as that really.

Bad loser?

So, 10.7 million idiots then? Maybe, just maybe it's you that could be wrong.

bluemoonmatt said:
Banned Tosspot said:
I see the northerners picked the same bunch of wankers that have turned this country into a shithole.

Stereotypical fools.
Piccadilly Gardens
Greater_Manchester_1985.png

piccadilly-gardens-c8659.jpg

I hate the way Labour have transformed our grimy decrepit northern cities into inviting cosmopolitan shitholes
I think the I.R.A. helped.

Cheesy said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Simple as that really.

Bad loser?

How many actually know about politics?
So its ok to use people's health as a money making scheme? It's ok to put people's safety at danger for the sake of making a profit? What about social care for the elderly?

And Tories didn't win, idiot.<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 4:37 pm --<br /><br />
Cheesy said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Simple as that really.

Bad loser?

45 million Germans voted the Nazi party.

Calling the Lib Dems liberal is akin to calling the pope muslim. They are not interested in personal freedoms, they are interested in controlling every aspect of your life and spending your money on your behalf.

In a way I'm hoping for a Lib-Lab pact because this country has been so screwed by Labour and the global recession, whoever inherits this mess is going to be VERY unpopular by the time another election comes around.

terryphelan said:
Calling the Lib Dems liberal is akin to calling the pope muslim. They are not interested in personal freedoms, they are interested in controlling every aspect of your life and spending your money on your behalf.

In a way I'm hoping for a Lib-Lab pact because this country has been so screwed by Labour and the global recession, whoever inherits this mess is going to be VERY unpopular by the time another election comes around.
Damn, I agree with you, grrr. Whoever does inherit this won't see "power" for a generation after this term

terryphelan said:

I though about the same thing myself, i just wouldn't trust the silly bastards not to fuck up things even worse than they already are.

Daviesmcfc said:
45 million Germans voted the Nazi party.

I'm sure you'll deny that you're comparing those who voted Conservative with Nazi's, but I really do have a horrible feeling that you actually are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.