Official: 2009/10 Seasoncard news

i do not believe this! overall price reduction or price freeze + probably the best available players in the world coming to coms in the summer,and some are still f@#king moaning.
unreal.

johnmc said:
Goater666 said:
"Renewing adult Seasoncard holders are due to benefit from an average 7% reduction on last year’s prices" - Which last year prices?

"We have also sought to respond to fans' concerns on pricing and hope that the price freezes in some areas and discounts in most areas of the ground will be welcomed" - oh so i might not get a reduction but just a freeze?

No contradiction there at all. The average price reduction will be 7% But not all tickets will be reduced.

I love the word "average", nothing like a bit of a smoke screen.

Also last year’s prices varied depending on when you renewed. So which prices get the reduction/freeze.

pominoz said:
i do not believe this! overall price reduction or price freeze + probably the best available players in the world coming to coms in the summer,and some are still f@#king moaning.
unreal.

Fuck off money bags.

Im glad you love chuffing out shit loads of money without the thought of having to make ends meet.

TWAT.

Haha just realised your location... Glad to know you're actually paying out money on a season ticket every year. Puts you in a great position to criticize us that are moaning!

To be honest I'd guess the price of the season ticket is that regardless of any early booking discount received. This no longer applies - it was done to help the club out when money was a problem. I would have said City would have said a reduction on last years already discounted prices.

It will be on the price, not the discounted price.

And the reason they have probably released this and not the prices is to guage reaction prior to releasing

as a selfish 18 year old it's great city are reducing prices further. I think my first season ticket at MR cost £300+, and that was when i was tiny, and we were awful so paying less than £200 to watch us now is class. It's a real shock going up from paying £16 per away game when your 16 to suddenly having to fork out £40+ for tickets to away games, so hopefully more clubs will intoduce some form of 18-21 price category.

johnmc said:
To be honest I'd guess the price of the season ticket is that regardless of any early booking discount received. This no longer applies - it was done to help the club out when money was a problem. I would have said City would have said a reduction on last years already discounted prices.

And the reason they have probably released this and not the prices is to guage reaction prior to releasing

I hope so, then all my moaning will be for nothing.

7% reduction on what i paid last year would be great. If its 7% reduction on the full price then ive not really had a reduction.

goater666,what does my location have to do with having an opinion on a thread?
i believe that no increase in fees for what you are lucky enough to watch next summer,is no reason to moan.
twat.

Goater666 said:
I hope so, then all my moaning will be for nothing.

7% reduction on what i paid last year would be great. If its 7% reduction on the full price then ive not really had a reduction.

Thats what i'm saying - it will be on the full price not a discount of a discount.

And i think you need to give it a rest really. City could have justified an increase by pointing to the recent heavy investment and given the promise of more. It is not their job to assess the individual circumstances of every fan. A lot of people are worse off but a lot are better off because of the drop in mortgage rates. Should they pay more??

As I have said, as harsh as it sounds, It is an enterntainment business and if you can't afford it you have to stop going.

johnmc said:

It would be ridiculous if they impose the 7% discount on the full price from last year. Some people would end up paying more.

Surely, the club can't be that stupid. There would be uproar. Especially following the fanfare of this press release.

It should be 7% off the discounted price of 388. i.e. 360.

But I fear you are correct John. It has been worded in such a vague way, that they appear to be up to no good. Note how only "some" season ticket holders will be getting discounts (i.e. those that paid full price this year) because if you took advantage of the early discount offer there will be no further discount for next season.

If they said we have invested £110m in 12 months and the figure for the next 12 months will also be of a similar amount (bit stupid if they did mind) so we feel a 10% increase is justfied what would the feeling be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.