Official: 2009/10 Seasoncard news

Goater666 said:
fallowfield said:
Some people are never happy.

We would be in so much shit without the new owners. They are spending loads of money on the team, have given us a price reduction/freeze and yet some still moan.

For those that aren't happy - can't you see how lucky we are with these owners?
I know plenty of us are stuck for money in the current climate and football is a luxury that might have to go for some of us but FFS the owners are fantastic so everyone should just welcome the gesture and look forward to next season and all it might bring

You do know that most people wont even get a reduction? Thats what people are "moaning" about.

The prices went up last year, unless you bought early to get the price freeze. I'm assuming that there wont be a price freeze, so the 7% reduction will be on the full price, which is actually more than what i paid last year.
Forgetting my circumstances as ill renew whatever the price. What about the 2-3k that fucked it off after the Pearce season? that season really fucked up our attendances and i doubt we'll recover with this years season tickets staying about the same as last year.

At least we can forget about increasing the stadium size for a few more seasons. I can see us dropping in attendances again, since people will opt to pick and choose matches.

Let's wait and see if this is the case. We don't know until they announce the prices. As you say, it is your assumption that this is what is going to happen. Let's not start having a go until we know all the facts.

why the withholding the prices?

it just seems like a smokescreen.

talking in % means bugger all, if they dont tell you what and where it applies.

JUST ANNOUNCE THE BLEEDING PRICES. GIVE US A CLUE

Goater666 said:
fallowfield said:

We would be in so much shit without the new owners. They are spending loads of money on the team, have given us a price reduction/freeze and yet some still moan.

I know plenty of us are stuck for money in the current climate and football is a luxury that might have to go for some of us but FFS the owners are fantastic so everyone should just welcome the gesture and look forward to next season and all it might bring

You do know that most people wont even get a reduction? Thats what people are "moaning" about.

The prices went up last year, unless you bought early to get the price freeze. I'm assuming that there wont be a price freeze, so the 7% reduction will be on the full price, which is actually more than what i paid last year.

Forgetting my circumstances as ill renew whatever the price. What about the 2-3k that fucked it off after the Pearce season? that season really fucked up our attendances and i doubt we'll recover with this years season tickets staying about the same as last year.

At least we can forget about increasing the stadium size for a few more seasons. I can see us dropping in attendances again, since people will opt to pick and choose matches.

Exactly it was Pearce's shite football and the unrealistically high prices at the time that screwed the attendance levels. I'm not sure why ADUG should be expected to cop the flak for that, they're spending shedloads on the playing side to give us better quality players to watch so freezing the prices for next season must represent VFM for the fans. If we do well next season and the ground still isn't full I'd expect a significant reduction in prices for 2010/11 but I think it's a bit much expecting ADUG to slash prices now, they're not a charitable organisation.

our tommy said:
Let's wait and see if this is the case. We don't know until they announce the prices. As you say, it is your assumption that this is what is going to happen. Let's not start having a go until we know all the facts.

Yeh that's fair enough, ill wait and see what the prices are.

Im not going to sit back and take shit for "moaning" from someone who hasn't even read the fucking announcement properly.

johnmc said:
Attendences will not go down as a result of this - i'm pretty certain of that. I'll bet that next years average is higher than this years.

Can you use your crystal ball to tell me this weeks lottery numbers please. ;)

Have you taken into account the amount of people who will be jobless this year compared to last year?

our tommy said:
Goater666 said:
fallowfield said:

So what was the purpose of todays announcement ?? People want to know how much the final figure is going to be. I agree with Goater i got a good discount cos i renewed early last year but this isint going to happen this year and when your paying for 3 i need to know the score. Thats why i refer the statement to being a bit cloak and dagger

Goater666 said:
Can you use your crystal ball to tell me this weeks lottery numbers please. ;)

Have you taken into account the amount of people who will be jobless this year compared to last year?

I said i'm "pretty" certain of that and said i would put my money where my mouth is. Only one way to find out. And in answer to your question - Yes.

So will United's attendences go down next year do you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.