Official Bin Dippers v CITY Thread

jeffmr2 said:
Bloody hell its started raining so my sky box has gone just as the horse racing about to start on channe 4 +1.
Digital tv is shit,i blame Hughes lol!!
should have gone with virgin

jeffmr2 said:
Bloody hell its started raining so my sky box has gone just as the horse racing about to start on channe 4 +1.

I lost the last ten minutes due to the rain.How much fucking rain can it put down in Cumbria!

Sky banging on all the time about Liverpools injuries, apart from Torres and Johnson, how many actual first team starters were they missing ?

Bilboblue said:
Bellamy was disappointing today.
Shauny had a poor first 65 minutes.
Zabba was very poor as was Bridge.
Shay didn't have a great deal to do.
Lescott was quality, Toure did well before going off, Nedum made a couple of errors but was good to see him come back.
Barry.....did he play?!
De Jong was really good.
Adebayor did what strikers are paid to do and scored.
Stevie had a quietish game but had a good 2nd half, not M-O-M imo
Tevez did very well when he came on.
All in all it was a good result maybe tempered by disappointment at losing the lead yet again

ok hughes.

btw your fired.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Our game in hand is irrelevant if Spurs win this weekend as they'll be 4 points clear of us.

think before you post mate, that's a stupid statement

scowy68 said:
jeffmr2 said:

I lost the last ten minutes due to the rain.How much fucking rain can it put down in Cumbria!
my daughter lives in Scotland , and it doesn't matter what time of the year it is its always pissing it down when we get to your area

Bilboblue said:
Bellamy was disappointing today.
Shauny had a poor first 65 minutes.
Zabba was very poor as was Bridge.
Shay didn't have a great deal to do.
Lescott was quality, Toure did well before going off, Nedum made a couple of errors but was good to see him come back.
Barry.....did he play?!
De Jong was really good.
Adebayor did what strikers are paid to do and scored.
Stevie had a quietish game but had a good 2nd half, not M-O-M imo
Tevez did very well when he came on.
All in all it was a good result maybe tempered by disappointment at losing the lead yet again

absolutely spot on

cupsforcockups said:
Bridge should be nowhere near a place in this side, the cannot defend ffs.TWO points dropped imo

????? ........... Nedum was responsible for the goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.