Official Blackburn Rovers vs Manchester City Thread

avoidconfusion said:
Did anyone else see Mark Hughes celebration when we equalized and everyone started hugging each other?

Fucking hell that was the first time I saw emotions from Hughes.

Now you've done shaundikov will be starting a thread about managers showing too much emotion as we type ;)

shaundickov said:
Robinho could not care less whether we win or lose. He doesn't give a fuck.

Wright Phillips is having a shocking game.

Caicedo is revealing why he's spent months in the wilderness.

Dunne looks past it.

Ball can't be arsed.

Elano can't be arsed.

Kompany is looking distinctly average.

Ireland is being a stupid prick who will be sent off if he's not careful.

Bye bye Elano good luck at your new club.

Daniel Sturridge won't make a fucking ounce of difference to this shower of shit.

I'm fucking pissed off.
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, I give you the successor to Scorer.......Take a bow, shaundickov!

I thought Hughes made a god point. "When you play Sam's teams, you know they are going to KNOCK IT LONG.and you will have to fight for every ball, our midfield were taken out the game first half, we had to find a way to gt the ball down" dead on....fat SAM...route 1 merchant. I'm so glad for Hughes, we all know this game had defeat written all over it, but we fought and got something from it, a month ago that wouldn't of happened, good coaching, fitness id say. Hughes is starting to impose himself on players, they didnt like it initially but the corner is being turned, now all we need is some good solid defensive purchases and will will shoot up the division in the new year, the league is so close, a run of 3 or four wins and we will be Europe bound. IM feeling really positive after today, more so than on boxing day when we played a team that could well go down...we didnt play that sort of team today and got a good point away from home...CMON CITY!!!

bluemoon1078 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Halfpenny said:
One word to sum that up: Lucky.
Three? Jammy as fuck.

Lucky? don't talk shite! we should have been 2 up early doors! if webb had his glasses on we'd of had 2 pens!

Don't talk sense, we all want to slag people off and moan our arses off ;)

There were so many positives to come out of that! not least the bottle they showed to come from 2 down with 3 mins to go! not bad for a split dressing room, i suppose that's another bullshit tabloid story disproved then!!! although they will justy make another one up and all the little sheep will follow! it would be funny if it wasn't so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.

We didnt deserve to be 2-0 down, we werent amazing but we were a touch unlucky to not have had 2 pens and to be honest we were the better side.

To come back to 2-2 with only a few mins left on the clock will be as good a confidence boost as the Hull game. I think we've turned a corner, or at least I want to believe that as it makes my life easier than if I decide we're fucking shit and I spend all my time sulking.

If the players reacted like some of the posters on here we'd be beaten before we even kicked off week in week out!

brass neck said:
I thought Hughes made a god point. "When you play Sam's teams, you know they are going to KNOCK IT LONG.and you will have to fight for every ball, our midfield were taken out the game first half, we had to find a way to gt the ball down" dead on....fat SAM...route 1 merchant. I'm so glad for Hughes, we all know this game had defeat written all over it, but we fought and got something from it, a month ago that wouldn't of happened, good coaching, fitness id say. Hughes is starting to impose himself on players, they didnt like it initially but the corner is being turned, now all we need is some good solid defensive purchases and will will shoot up the division in the new year, the league is so close, a run of 3 or four wins and we will be Europe bound. IM feeling really positive after today, more so than on boxing day when we played a team that could well go down...we didnt play that sort of team today and got a good point away from home...CMON CITY!!!

Decent post......

will Ireland miss the FA Cup game or Portsmouth? Either way I think the rest will be good for him

TheMightyQuinn said:
Exactly.

We didnt deserve to be 2-0 down, we werent amazing but we were a touch unlucky to not have had 2 pens and to be honest we were the better side.

To come back to 2-2 with only a few mins left on the clock will be as good a confidence boost as the Hull game. I think we've turned a corner, or at least I want to believe that as it makes my life easier than if I decide we're fucking shit and I spend all my time sulking.

If the players reacted like some of the posters on here we'd be beaten before we even kicked off week in week out!

Good post.

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Exactly.

Good post.

I do talk sense when it comes to football/CITY!

jimharri said:
shaundickov said:
Robinho could not care less whether we win or lose. He doesn't give a fuck.

Wright Phillips is having a shocking game.

Caicedo is revealing why he's spent months in the wilderness.

Dunne looks past it.

Ball can't be arsed.

Elano can't be arsed.

Kompany is looking distinctly average.

Ireland is being a stupid prick who will be sent off if he's not careful.

Bye bye Elano good luck at your new club.

Daniel Sturridge won't make a fucking ounce of difference to this shower of shit.

I'm fucking pissed off.
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, I give you the successor to Scorer.......Take a bow, shaundickov!

Scorer = Shaundickov? must be, there can't be two that unbelievably fucking stupid!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Exactly.

Good post.

Yeah, great post, i think that will be a very big lift for the lads confidence!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.