Official Blackburn Rovers vs Manchester City Thread

Big Sam's Blackburn are even more despicable than Big Sam's Bolton.

I can handle the long balls, the second ball play and even the time wasting - it's how they play. But the targeting of our ball players was just shameful. We should have had two penalties, Tugay should have got a second yellow for that lunge from behind - he almost broke Robbie's ankles first time around. The combination of Allardyce's cynicism and their Football League cloggers' clumsiness makes for an ugly combination. Villa and Everton have still got to go there - I fear for the ankles of Young, Arteta, Pienaar etc.

And their fans...

I hope they go down and go bust.

nick.nikky said:
BoundedCascade said:
Sturridge = to Jesus?

He was our saviour tonight!!!

jesus only healed the sick, studge revived the dead.

sturridge = GOD.

If we had signatures on this site, this would be in mine right now! Top notch!

Agree with TMQ, could have had 2 pens, Robinho missed a sitter and B'burn took thier only two chances. We need more bite in midfield away from home perhaps for Elano as much as i liked the way he tried to open the game up.

I think B'burn played as well as they can, Roberts in particular, and we were again poor yet restricted them to two chances.

Robinho proved why he's world class and Sturridge proved why he can be.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Well I missed it all because I turned it off at 2-0 and stropped off for a takeaway. When I got in the car it was 2-1, and then Rooobbiiiinnnhhhooooooo!!!!

Gutted I didn't stay to watch it. That'll teach me for being a big girls blouse...

Same here

<blushes>

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Well I missed it all because I turned it off at 2-0 and stropped off for a takeaway. When I got in the car it was 2-1, and then Rooobbiiiinnnhhhooooooo!!!!

Gutted I didn't stay to watch it. That'll teach me for being a big girls blouse...

I did excactly the same when we played midjitland....oh how I wish id stayed strong.. even missed the pens.

Ducado said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:

Same here

<blushes>

Haha, i think we all understand ;) it's so much harder watching on the box for some reason

Great result in the end. In fact for me it is more pleasing than thrashing Hull. All season we have shown we have great skill in attack and on our day we can destroy teams. However, more often than not we have lacked fight and spirit. Today we showed that it is there. I think this result could be the start of great things for this club. We showed some never say die attitude, fucking brilliant for a change.

Ducado said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:

Same here

<blushes>

tut-tut

Ye of little faith!

I called a Desmond *bows* and at 87mins said to my mate that I'd still take the draw... Happy days!

Not a win but, almost more importantly, our first come-back of the season which could be MASSIVE for us in the long run...

Thank the Lord and Daniel Sturridge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.