Official Blackburn Rovers vs Manchester City Thread

Far from convincing performance today and in all honesty they probably deserved to win but the character we showed was brilliant. Sturridge changed the game and should start next week.

MOTM was Sturridge by far but though big Ned was solid against an on form Roberts until he picked up that injury.

i felt robinho should of scored that header in the first half, and if he did, we maybe could of gone on to win, but when we were 2-0 down, i was expecting to get beat, but, the late comeback shows that we can battle and fight. but i don't really rate the performance of the game as a hole, but, the positive is that sturridge is looking good and we can battle and fight back. bring on pompey.

15martinpetrov said:
Big Sam's Blackburn are even more despicable than Big Sam's Bolton.

I can handle the long balls, the second ball play and even the time wasting - it's how they play. But the targeting of our ball players was just shameful. We should have had two penalties, Tugay should have got a second yellow for that lunge from behind - he almost broke Robbie's ankles first time around. The combination of Allardyce's cynicism and their Football League cloggers' clumsiness makes for an ugly combination. Villa and Everton have still got to go there - I fear for the ankles of Young, Arteta, Pienaar etc.

And their fans...

I hope they go down and go bust.
correct. they showed no ambition at all, only to kick us, 2 shots 2 goals, we had an off day and still could have beat them.
well done city.

Just got back home, fuck it was cold up there. Sturridge played excellent when he came on and Robinho started to get more involved. Kompany seems to always play well always. What stuck out to me is how small our midfield and forwards were Zabaleta had a hard time against Pederson but we showed courage to come back from 2 down COME ON CITY!!!!!

eshiers1 said:
just got back home and thank fcuk for that!

great feeling when we scored the equaliser!

and i was on five live!!

get a job there and stay away from my team lol!!!!!!!! (we never win with you there!!!!) - do the decent thing - offered you £50 to stay in the pub - reckoned you must have left after their 2nd goal???

kbb said:
eshiers1 said:
just got back home and thank fcuk for that!

great feeling when we scored the equaliser!

and i was on five live!!

get a job there and stay away from my team lol!!!!!!!! (we never win with you there!!!!) - do the decent thing - offered you £50 to stay in the pub - reckoned you must have left after their 2nd goal???

I AM NOT UNLUCKY!!!

didnt leave at 2-0 so its not me!!!!!!

i will be at the forrest game
:P

jimharri said:
shaundickov said:
Robinho could not care less whether we win or lose. He doesn't give a fuck.

Wright Phillips is having a shocking game.

Caicedo is revealing why he's spent months in the wilderness.

Dunne looks past it.

Ball can't be arsed.

Elano can't be arsed.

Kompany is looking distinctly average.

Ireland is being a stupid prick who will be sent off if he's not careful.

Bye bye Elano good luck at your new club.

Daniel Sturridge won't make a fucking ounce of difference to this shower of shit.

I'm fucking pissed off.
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, I give you the successor to Scorer.......Take a bow, shaundickov!

that is the best comedy ive seen in a hell of a long time on here classic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.