Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

Made a few changes without realising it deducted points from your score and now i will end up minus 20 points for the next game week.

Here's my changed squad anyway:

Cech

Gibbs
Vermaelen
Cole

Dyer
Yaya
Hazard
Michu

Jelavic
Tevez
Podolski

MCFCpassion said:
Made a few changes without realising it deducted points from your score and now i will end up minus 20 points for the next game week.

Cech

Gibbs
Vermaelen
Cole

Dyer
Yaya
Hazard
Michu

Jelavic
Tevez
Podolski

If you haven't done it already go back to the transfer page and play your wildcard..20 points is a lot and you'll have the next two weeks to tinker with your team and get it perfect so you won't have to take big hits like that again.

Breaker said:
MCFCpassion said:

Cech

Gibbs
Vermaelen
Cole

Dyer
Yaya
Hazard
Michu

Jelavic
Tevez
Podolski

If you haven't done it already go back to the transfer page and play your wildcard..20 points is a lot and you'll have the next two weeks to tinker with your team and get it perfect so you won't have to take big hits like that again.

Cheers for that mate, think i've sorted it now.

head to head league A after 3 games

+- # Team W D L + Pts
1 2bluejacko 3 0 0 218 9
2 Bobby Manc's heroes 3 0 0 181 9
3 Pathetic Athletic 3 0 0 163 9
4 Mexican Peso 2 1 0 175 7
5 The Champ1-6ns 2 0 1 244 6
6 Agueroooooooooooo XI 2 0 1 203 6
7 Electric Eliminators 2 0 1 200 6
8 Aguerooooooooooooooo 2 0 1 189 6
9 Beetnited Sickswan 2 0 1 148 6
10 CTB 1 1 1 179 4
11 MCFC76 1 0 2 193 3
12 Manchester Obesity 1 0 2 187 3
13 In Good Kompany 1 0 2 184 3
14 MCFC GWALCH 1 0 2 173 3
15 STUPENDOUS!!! 1 0 2 170 3
16 humnoke rednecks 1 0 2 163 3
17 VFC 1 0 2 160 3
18 Swannyctid 0 0 3 127 0
19 Champions 0 0 3 101 0
20 No Man Utd Players 0 0 3 83 0

GStar said:
I think you join on your overall points total... we've all been 'playing' since GW1 so you'd gain no advantage by joining late.

-- 04 Sep 2012, 10:09 --

Rammy Blue said:
Anyone got any tips on when is the best time to use your wildcard?

I good time to use it would have been this Saturday evening (before price rises). The transfer window has closed and you have two weeks to use your squad as 'stock' and ride the price rises.

Personally, i usually resist temptation to rip my team up after GW1 and wait until at least the end of the transfer window, prefferably 2-3 weeks after to see how teams settle.

I'm pretty happy that i can make the changes i'll need to in the next few months without taking a points hit, so i may save my WC for the end of the season when the top teams really hit their stride.

A Wildcard allows you to make unlimited free transfers throughout a Gameweek. You can use up to 2 a season.

Playing a wildcard will remove any points deductions from transfers already made in the same Gameweek.

One wildcard can be played at any time. The January Wildcard can only be used after Gameweek 21 starts (1 Jan 11:30) until Gameweek 24 ends (2 Feb 11:30); as the January wildcard isn't available until after the Gameweek 21 deadline, the earliest these transfers will be active is Gameweek 22.

i posted this on the andy carroll thread.

ive been waiting for this.i swooped as soon as it was confirmed.a very shrewed move on my behalf methinks.tevez torres and carroll up front.what can possibly go wrong.

exileindevon said:

ive been waiting for this.i swooped as soon as it was confirmed.a very shrewed move on my behalf methinks.tevez torres and carroll up front.what can possibly go wrong.
I have Tevez, Torres and RVP. I think I might get rid of Torres for Podolski, not too sure though?

Blue Smarties said:
exileindevon said:

I have Tevez, Torres and RVP. I think I might get rid of Torres for Podolski, not too sure though?

Seems pretty expensive, the rest of your team must be weakened by the cost of your forward line.

exileindevon said:
i need to ship carroll out now.hes out for 6 weeks.

Agreed. But you didn't need to add the "he's out for six weeks" bit.

fp.png

Made a few changes, I think Swansea's new player Hernandez will be as good a signing as Michu so I put him in. Torres in for Adebayor, as soon as Aguero is back he's out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.