Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

Ok, so i got on to this UEFA Champions Fantasy League a bit late, and now when I try to enter my team, it says that "Transfer window is closed".
Is this a bug or that I simply cannot play at all since the first round is already over?

sincity said:
Ok, so i got on to this UEFA Champions Fantasy League a bit late, and now when I try to enter my team, it says that "Transfer window is closed".
Is this a bug or that I simply cannot play at all since the first round is already over?

Give it a few days and you'll probably be ok, they've had a nightmare with this first gameweek.

That's it using my wildcard. I've won leagues on this in the past and while I probably won't win this one now this could be my final shot.

Slightly better week in main league but lost by one point in the head to head league A. Second time that has happened now going to start rising up the table soon though.

New Team

Begovic (new)
Cerny (cheap sub gk)

A Cole (New cheaper than ivanovic)
Bertrand (new/cheap)
Kompany (kept)
Hangeland (new)
Jagielka (new)

Yaya (New)
Ramsey (new)
Mikel (new/cheap)
Fellaini (kept)
Gervinho (new)

Aguero (brought back after recovery)
Ba (new)
Podolski (new)

i'm shocked to have climbed to 7th so i thought i'd thank bluemoon/ric now for creating the league as i'll likely never place higher.

ive had a shocker this week after a great score last weekend. all my players scored either 1 or 2pts. captain got me 4!!

try again to log in. they've just added the bonus points which could have been causing your problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.