Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

Removed RVP before the weekend as he wasn't going to play, allowed for some defensive strengthening. Keeping my eye on that Belgium lad for Villa, giving it a few weeks and then Torres could be out the door for him which could lead to the acquisition of Maicon or A.Cole/Azpilicueta if he starts to play. Maicon however would be a tricky one, I'd need to second-guess Mancini's team sheet.

A23Qqh2CEAErNQ_.png:large

Im still second in the bluemoon league.

13 points behind the leader,

2772 overall in England,

Does the transfer window apply on Fantasy football? I have tried to transfer Miereles and it's not working.

Forzacitizens said:
Does the transfer window apply on Fantasy football? I have tried to transfer Miereles and it's not working.

You have to wait till the end of the weeks games, Which is tomorrow night

Dropped Defoe from my team, and he goes on to score 2 goals! wth??
But its hard to guess AVB's team formation, considering that he has Ade and Dempsey waiting in the wings..so I guess it's better to place someone who will definitely play 70-90 mins every game..

Pretty bad score this weekend, with everyone in my team having played. With one more game today, i expect to fall further below the ranks :(

Think it's fair to say a lot of people have got significantly less than usual. I'm on 35 at the moment, which isn't great, but hoping Fellaini and Ben Arfa will bring some points home tonight.

Been banging on about how good Benteke is going to be - a mate told me if I believed he'd be that good then put him in my FF. I had no other option, so out goes Podolski.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.