Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Pride_of_Manchester. said:
More points for more £££ hows that loyalty?

Its hardly a "loyalty points scheme" anymore..

It was always going to come once the FFP rules came in.

They still dont clarify who gets priority thou and this is another clever ploy. All I can see is that you get more loyalty points for being Platinum. It doesnt say that Platinum get priority over gold.

You could be on Value Gold with 7000 points and join cup schemes and still get priority

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
HELP! Have they changed the name of block 210 to 209?

Was just thinking the same , were in 212 which according to the planner is now in the Away Section !!!!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Shouldnt the headline on the website say

"Your seasoncard just got better........For us!".............

On another point ,It says if you want to move seats then you should not renew during initial spell but will have the opportunity to move seats between 26-29 June.

It then goes on to say that if you dont renew by 26 June you will pay the higher price.

Can anyone clarify this? Surely you shouldnt be penalised just because you want to move seats?

I'd ask the club for clarification on this, I read it as you need to renew by 26th June and then contact them about relocating from 27th-29th June. Presumably any price difference will then be charged/refunded as applicable.

I paid £508 to renew at the end of the Pearce "era" 4 years ago, including a £10 booking fee. If I choose the Gold option it's £505 for the same seat and I defy anyone to describe no increase in 4 years as any sort of a rip-off! I will go for the Platinum option for £555 as I do attend a lot of aways and the extra points will be handy. In fact if I was able to lay out the £2,500 I would go for the Superbia package - mind you even with 7,800pts they haven't sent me an invitation yet, the bastards!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Pride_of_Manchester. said:
More points for more £££ hows that loyalty?

Its hardly a "loyalty points scheme" anymore..

It was always going to come once the FFP rules came in.

They still dont clarify who gets priority thou and this is another clever ploy. All I can see is that you get more loyalty points for being Platinum. It doesnt say that Platinum get priority over gold.

You could be on Value Gold with 7000 points and join cup schemes and still get priority

It does say "Our Loyalty Points scheme remains" so you are probably right.. It will go off points no matter what level of membership you have.. I suspect that's only the case for league away games.. In the Cup matches you will be required to of signed up for the specific cup scheme before receiving priory of the so called "Loyalty Points Scheme".. As long as it doesn't go down to a ballot tho.. that would be a disaster!!

The only problem i have with this is allowing people to effectively buy loyalty points..

Surely all the current seasoncard holding fans worrying about losing out to gloryhunting fans can now relax as the platinum membership will give them the loyalty point boost they need to keep the 'new fans' at bay.

Also the only way Gold members can go on Platinum after this season is if a Platinum member drops down or gives up his card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.