Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

doesn't cost the club anything to produce 'online' programmes and magazines as they're in digital format anyway for the printers ... doesn't cost them anything to hand out loyalty points ... whichever way you look at it, the platinum scheme is a way of getting £50 out of every supporter who wants to attend future away games, as with the reduced points on gold soon there will be no chance. As I say: its a 10-20% price rise - apart from the PDFs, we'll be paying more for the same thing - bonus loyalty points are only worthwhile if a limited few get them.

but, given we're likely to be seeing even better games and players next season, the prices are still reasonable when compared to others.

PSmyth07 said:
Mines gone from £475 to £505 which isn't bad. Don't understand why 111 is £50 cheaper than 110 though. Don't know whether to wait and try and relocate to 111.

Someone explain this Gold and Platinum thing, in simple terms. Is it worth the £50?

If you value points and require them for getting tickets to away games then its worth it. Basically for an extra 50 quid you get more points for signing upto it and more points when you buy tickets in the future. you also get more points than a gold member for any cup scheme you join.

I think it's pretty good. I was expecting a £20 - £30 rise in S/S anyway. So the £15 cup game cap should easily save the other £20/30.

Platinum for me this year.

The only things I'm not keen on is the online mag/programme - that should have an option to pay extra for the actual paper copies for the ones that want it. I'm quite happy to read them online but no doubt some people like to have a proper hard copy in their hand.

The auction thing - I think that should be more of a raffle - you use your points to buy raffle tickets. The auction format is going to limit the best offerings to the ones who've spent the most - maybe the ones who have spent the most think they should have a better chance though.

I'm 95% happy with the package.

I think its brilliant, you can pick and choose your package to suit you as an individual. South stand prices have stayed exactly the same as well im sure of. Well done by the club, brilliant. For a club thats finished in the top 4, playing champions league football and won the FA Cup, they could have increases the prices but didnt, well done city.

gingerthai said:
PSmyth07 said:
Mines gone from £475 to £505 which isn't bad. Don't understand why 111 is £50 cheaper than 110 though. Don't know whether to wait and try and relocate to 111.

Someone explain this Gold and Platinum thing, in simple terms. Is it worth the £50?

If you value points and require them for getting tickets to away games then its worth it. Basically for an extra 50 quid you get more points for signing upto it and more points when you buy tickets in the future. you also get more points than a gold member for any cup scheme you join.

Ahh right, cheers mate.

Also, whats the situation with relocating? I seen a date there after the renewals to relocate. Does this mean I can renew and then after they're all up, I have a choice to move?

rickmcfc said:
I think its brilliant, you can pick and choose your package to suit you as an individual. South stand prices have stayed exactly the same as well im sure of. Well done by the club, brilliant. For a club thats finished in the top 4, playing champions league football and won the FA Cup, they could have increases the prices but didnt, well done city.

Well said Rick. Looking at the pricing. It's £510 for me to relocate to SS211. Happy days :o) That's assuming there's an empty seat for me to relocate to.....

i have 2 invites to superbia in our household, but there is no way on gods earth that we have 5000 quid, so thats 2 up for grabs.

going to cost us an additional 240 quid to sit in the same seats and retain our status, what can you say or do.

clever marketing, and the cup prices are very fair, but paying for loyalty points, cannot say i am impressed.

the increase in cost will probably be offset by sacking some of the really expensive away days, i dont like it, i support city home and away, but at some point the mortgage has to be paid.

Last year I paid £550, this year the same seat is only £530, as I was expecting to pay over £600 I am more than happy and so i'll be upgrading to platinum and signing up for all 3 cup schemes. I think Europe ticket prices are set by Uefa at around £48 so I don't blame the club for excluding them from the £15 deal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.