Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

I'm absolutely gobsmacked at how many people are slagging this off???

Did you honestly think the club / owners were going to shell out half a billion on players / contracts, another billion or so in buying and developing over 200 acres around the ground and not do something with the prices??

Two hundred and sixty fucking pounds for a season ticket for a club that is going to challenge for honours!!! Mine has gone up by about £60 quid, or as someone posted earlier - ONE PINT OF PISSY LAGER PER GAME - Can you not give that up to keep your loyalty points up??

Paulmcfc2703 said:
howfen blue said:
I'll fuck the Champions League games off unless it's a biggy get my money back for going "platinum" that way, most of it's shite early doors anyway!!!
We finish 3rd we go straight into the group stages mate. Spurs drew Inter and Werder this season in that.
I know pal, but if you look for instance at who United have played so far in the competition I'd rather give a couple of them games a miss (although I'll be gutted to not be going) and recoup some money that way especially if it's true about there being a minimum price of 40 odd quid per game!!

its a fucking brilliant scheme i think. will go up about 60 quid for me, with the platinum scheme on top. very chuffed

Paulmcfc2703 said:
mcfcliam said:
Welcome to Manchester City football club where you, the fans, are the heart and soul of the club.

Where loyalty means fuck all, and your bank account means absolutely everything.

So come on, join today, be part of it.

Signed
Garry Cook.
Stop being so dramatic.

Manchester City £495
Arsenal £950

The added loyalty points is the incentive for all current seasoncard holders to join Platinum. After this season new applicants will only have the gold option and have to join the Platinum waiting list. All current and long serving fans will reap the benefits of double points and will stop them worrying about new fans taking all the good tickets.

In one!

There are some dicks on here against this its fuckin brilliant for a club in the champions league go and support some other fucking club if your not happy!

howfen blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
howfen blue said:
I'll fuck the Champions League games off unless it's a biggy get my money back for going "platinum" that way, most of it's shite early doors anyway!!!
We finish 3rd we go straight into the group stages mate. Spurs drew Inter and Werder this season in that.
I know pal, but if you look for instance at who United have played so far in the competition I'd rather give a couple of them games a miss (although I'll be gutted to not be going) and recoup some money that way especially if it's true about there being a minimum price of 40 odd quid per game!!

I've no idea where that's come from, pretty sure Chelsea only charged £25 a throw for the group games last season.

lancs blue said:
howfen blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
howfen blue said:

I've no idea where that's come from, pretty sure Chelsea only charged £25 a throw for the group games last season.
Only what i've read on here probably bollocks most other things are ;-))

No complaints from me.... £550 for me and my little one .... cant moan at that. Well done City, was expecting much worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.