Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
superbia keep their current seats.
Everyone keeps their current seat, you just renew as always, its just a different price depending on the membership you take.

I know, I'm just saying what they're saying, which isn't very much.<br /><br />-- Wed May 18, 2011 4:37 pm --<br /><br />HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO THEY NEED TO SAY THEY'RE NOT ACCEPTING GROUP BOOKING FOR VALUE GOLD?! ANSWER WHAT NEEDS FUCKING ANSWERING!

Value Gold won't be available to anyone except current Seasoncard holders.<br /><br />-- Wed May 18, 2011 4:39 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
The most important question hasn't been asked, for away/big games, do platinum get priority for ticket over gold, or does it stay strictly based on loyalty points ?
I've asked it.

Invitations to those who qualify for Superbia have been sent. Didn't answer how many have been invited.

Halfpenny said:
Value Gold won't be available to anyone except current Seasoncard holders.

-- Wed May 18, 2011 4:39 pm --

cleavers said:
The most important question hasn't been asked, for away/big games, do platinum get priority for ticket over gold, or does it stay strictly based on loyalty points ?
I've asked it.

as have i several times. they're not answering it because if they did it would influence most people's decision! the whole smoke and mirrors is designed to make everyone go platinum to preserve their status! Prove me wrong!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.