Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Halfpenny said:
mcfcliam said:

I know you have twitter.

Can you ask my question please? No other bastard will ;)

I presume they'll provide us with an option to log in to this new membership wesbite with our supporter number and password when it's time to renew?

Or will we do it on the normal ticket website?
Done.

Thanks, I take the fuck off back ;)

The online version of the match programme and ManC are part of the package

So that's an extra 100 loyalty points on platinum!

My question answered: You can upgrade from gold to platinum next season so long as it's done within the annual renewal window.

If you are a current ST holder you have the opportunity to buy Gold or Platinum membership for 2011/12

-- 18 May 2011, 16:17 --

You can renew at your current seat and then relocate during the window.
<br /><br />-- 18 May 2011, 16:18 --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
Can someone confirm that "upgrades" will not be allowed during the season once people have joined one scheme or the other ?

Yep, they've confirmed that.

also why are people asking questions that are answered simply by visiting the OS?!?

my question, as probably applies to many:

WIll the Cup Schemes be tiered ie will a Platinum Cup Scheme member get preference over a Gold Cup Scheme member in the event of a semi final or final where there are less tickets than there are members.

also will loyalty points be unrelated to which tier you are on - ie, a gold member with 4000 gets preference over a platinum with 3000?

also won't ever answer questions on whether the loyalty scheme will be scrapped at some point soon as if they did no one would go platinum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.