Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

GStar said:
cleavers said:
Can someone confirm that "upgrades" will not be allowed during the season once people have joined one scheme or the other ?

Yep, they've confirmed that.
I'm following the text version on the web page, but I didn't think that was clear, just "you could upgrade next season", my question was can people decide to "upgrade" in season (like when the derby away details are released or we get to the CL final and only get 6000 tickets).

No plans to implement restrictions on moving between Gold/Plat in future years

Replacement for City/Accesscard announced later in summer

Deadline 26th June

Value Gold cards will be dealt with independently, any area of ground

cleavers said:
RACHACE said:
No not as a shock tbh but it still angers me.

I have made my decision and it will be to renew my ST gold and do the 3 cup schemes. Home games will now be my main focus and I will try to get tickets for the away games I want to attend.

I could if I want join in with it all, but my opinion is that within 3 seasons the majority of away games will go to ballot so it is pointless.

They have hidden the extra cost of your ST with a glossy platinum name and most are buying into it.
I agree totally, its "clever" marketing to extract extra money, with menaces (ie worrying those with lower points they won't get tickets, and twisting some with middle points that they will jump over many) when in the grand scheme, ticket revenue from seaso... err membership, pales into insignificance compared to finishing 3rd.

I just don't know the thinking behind it is tbh, the extra revenue gained is hardly gonna make an impact regarding the FFPR which some have used as some kind of arguement.

Someone somewhere is gonna make a mint out of this scheme, then that someone will leave his/her post and a new geezer will come in and scrap these initiatives and make their own up, in order to make a mint.

Anyone with a brain can see from last season that demand for tickets for the majority of games was hardly at breaking point. I imagine that most will save alot of their money for the CL home games which won't be cheap, doubt there will be many £15 offers like there was in the Europa League.

That in itself will make more league away game tickets available.

I am gonna stick, fuk platinum I am a gold man all the way

Only Superbia guarantees tickets for home and away matches at this moment in time (re poss of an away membership scheme)

cleavers said:
GStar said:
cleavers said:
Can someone confirm that "upgrades" will not be allowed during the season once people have joined one scheme or the other ?

I'm following the text version on the web page, but I didn't think that was clear, just "you could upgrade next season", my question was can people decide to "upgrade" in season (like when the derby away details are released or we get to the CL final and only get 6000 tickets).

upgrades can only happen in renewal windows close season.

cleavers said:
GStar said:
cleavers said:

Yes, Gold can upgrade to Platinum as long as the upgrade takes place during the annual renewal window

cleavers said:
GStar said:
cleavers said:

Once you've made your choice you've got to stick with it for the season, next opportunity to upgrade will be the next renewal.

Halfpenny said:
Only Superbia guarantees tickets for home and away matches, no plans at the moment to introduce any other away membership
Anything about priorities ? or just strictly by points ?

My other question is how many in the Superbia scheme is it 100's or 1000's ?<br /><br />-- Wed May 18, 2011 4:28 pm --<br /><br />
Halfpenny said:
cleavers said:
GStar said:
Once you've made your choice you've got to stick with it for the season, next opportunity to upgrade will be the next renewal.
Good, thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.