Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

He is worth a lot more to them if he signs a new contract 35 to 45 million to any would be suitors, which is why they would like him to sign.

Lomas has a lob on said:
i think this eto'o deal could be concluded by next week un like the tev saga. no matter what, barca probably have to sell as he's approaching his last year and letting him run his contract down is just not gonna be allowed were not dealing with 3rd parties or out like that so its just a case of getting his terms sorted. . . . . . . IMO deal done by end of play friday, And im not an ITK or a WUM just a pint half full city fan.
Nahhh, big deals like this with world stars go on all summer. I reckon it's going to go on all summer.

citizens_1976 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
i think this eto'o deal could be concluded by next week un like the tev saga. no matter what, barca probably have to sell as he's approaching his last year and letting him run his contract down is just not gonna be allowed were not dealing with 3rd parties or out like that so its just a case of getting his terms sorted. . . . . . . IMO deal done by end of play friday, And im not an ITK or a WUM just a pint half full city fan.
Nahhh, big deals like this with world stars go on all summer. I reckon it's going to go on all summer.

What like the Kaka and Ronaldo deals??
Patience in these types of deal are key but i believe that if Barca would of got the man they wanted (Villa) this could of been done and dusted by now.

Danamy said:
citizens_1976 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Patience in these types of deal are key but i believe that if Barca would of got the man they wanted (Villa) this could of been done and dusted by now.

It would be interesting to know what Eto'o thinks about the whole replacement deal falling through and if he starting to get his head turned by us or another club

We got Robbie after Real tried using him as a make weight in the Tranny saga last summer and Chelsea pissed them off

There's a lot of money sitting on the sidelines.

when one big deal goes through eg Ronaldo, it could set a whole series of deals in motion

But I really can't see Eto'o at City. I want to see City sign Elia. If we sign Barry, RSC, Tevez, and Elia that will be great. Too many changes could be counter-productive

nickson71 said:
Danamy said:
citizens_1976 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

It would be interesting to know what Eto'o thinks about the whole replacement deal falling through and if he starting to get his head turned by us or another club

We got Robbie after Real tried using him as a make weight in the Tranny saga last summer and Chelsea pissed them off

Whatever happens his next contract is his last so he'll wants whats best for him.............can Barca match what others are willing to give him and without cashing in on a fee???

in my opinion Eto'o would be a far far bigger sigining than Robbie - it would give us HUGE credibility with any other targets we might talk to - personally I have no problem with us paying over the odds it would send out a huge shockwave into football that we are eating at the top table

Danamy said:
Whatever happens his next contract is his last so he'll wants whats best for him.............can Barca match what others are willing to give him and without cashing in on a fee???

lets hope Barca land a replacement quick .......... As I'm sure that we can offer the best deal for both Eto'o and Barca

nickson71 said:
Danamy said:

lets hope Barca land a replacement quick .......... As I'm sure that we can offer the best deal for both Eto'o and Barca

Me too!!
The comments that Joan Laporta has made "I hope Samuel Eto'o will see out the rest of his career at the club" suggests to me that he's got the option to go otherwise why use the word HOPE.
If they were that keen on keeping him then why not say he's not going anywhere?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.