Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

before I get banned can I just say it has been fun while it lasted everyone.
i enjoyed meeting GStar even if he did have a small package!
if you ever want to speak to me you can PM me on mancityfans.net - Ant London

bluemoon sucks dick by the way! i'd rather shave my gooch hair than come on here again

MANCITYFANS.NET FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

citizens_1976 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
i think this eto'o deal could be concluded by next week un like the tev saga. no matter what, barca probably have to sell as he's approaching his last year and letting him run his contract down is just not gonna be allowed were not dealing with 3rd parties or out like that so its just a case of getting his terms sorted. . . . . . . IMO deal done by end of play friday, And im not an ITK or a WUM just a pint half full city fan.
Nahhh, big deals like this with world stars go on all summer. I reckon it's going to go on all summer.

Its known that we have been talking to Barca and Eto'o since November so the wheels have already been put in motion months ago

antlondonITK said:

bluemoon sucks dick by the way! i'd rather shave my gooch hair than come on here again

Hahahaha you gimp! Bye bye bye bye. bye bye bye bye.

Few of the papers saying today its us or the rags. No one else can afford the fee and wages that Barca would be willing to sell to.

If we can get eto and tevez, that is going to be f****** amazing...

antlondonITK said:

WHAT A CREAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

alera said:
Few of the papers saying today its us or the rags. No one else can afford the fee and wages that Barca would be willing to sell to.

Looks like Inter are not interested..

Finally, Moratti reiterated that he did not recently fly out to Barcelona to close a swap deal with Blaugrana president Joan Laporta.

He said, “I went to see him because we are old friends and I wanted to know if it was true that he was interested in Ibrahimovic.

“He said that he was not certain, and I didn’t not ask him about [Samuel] Eto’o.”

I would really not be surprised if we done a gentlemans agreement with the rags that if they steer clear of Carlos then we steer clear of Eto'o and save face of him having not reject us anyway as he'd probably favour a move to them anyway (harsh but true!)

alera said:

I thought the scum had a policy to not buy anyone over 26/28, either way, that disqualifies Eto'o immediately, add to that the wages that he'd be after, it would destroy their wage structure, I can't see 'Ol purple nose doing that.

C_T_I_D said:
I would really not be surprised if we done a gentlemans agreement with the rags that if they steer clear of Carlos then we steer clear of Eto'o and save face of him having not reject us anyway as he'd probably favour a move to them anyway (harsh but true!)

I really can't see that mate.

Inter could not afford his wages OR the fee. They have already said they are out of the running and cant afford him.

Rags have offered to make him their highest paid player on £130k a week but only seems to be the same sort of money he is on at Barca when you consider tax. I just hope he is sensible given his age and takes what we are offering. With him, tevez, barry and a couple of other quality additions on baord plus no distraction of europa 2 bob cup next season we would have a good chance of making top 4 anyway. He already has a champions league medal at the end of the day what difference does one season make to him ?

At the enbd of th day if he just wants to play for a massive club with a chance of winning the champions league again next season he would just stay at Barca. Money and a final big contract must be what he wants or he wouldnt be leaving them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.