Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

its good getting rsc it will be great getting tevez but i will be over the fooking moon if we sign eto.

Barcelona maybe have convinced Villa to join them:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2009/06/23/valencia/1245738050.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2009/06/2 ... 38050.html</a>

Maybe Eto'o might join.

More of an update on Villa:

"Catalan press, Tv3 , sport.es are reporting that villa has accepted to play next season for Barca, but now just need to agree a price with Valencia."

Just heard this from someone.

mancity25 said:

"Catalan press, Tv3 , sport.es are reporting that villa has accepted to play next season for Barca, but now just need to agree a price with Valencia."

Sort of blows TFM out of the water hahaha

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
mancity25 said:

That guy is an idiot.

mancity25 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
mancity25 said:

That guy is an idiot.

me or TFM...??

i said this months ago (not itk bt the way) just summising from the time we had the "bridge building" meeting with Barca it had long been known we were interested in Villa as were Barca its not that far out of the realm of possiblity that Barca who have interest an him also but dont have the financial clout but do have the status to attract him suggest we dont get involved given valencias need to get the biggest price for him and bump the price up ..in exchange they make moves to send Eto'o our way a player who meets our needs and can be persuaded by the ££££'s ..simples ... Barca get Villa we get a fair crack at Eto' and the moeny Barca get off us for Eto'o helps cover the cost of Villa ..weather we can persuade him to come is anyones guess though but for once im confident

CTID

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
mancity25 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
mancity25 said:

That guy is an idiot.

me or TFM...??

You, of course.

Just joking. I mean, TFM. Total muppet.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
mancity25 said:

Perhaps he was almost right with the date though. Didn't he say yesterday was deadline day for confirming Villa's move (albeit to City)? Just goes to show that if you keep up wumming long enough you might get one thing almost right haha - even if it is only almost the right date....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.