Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

bluemoon1078 said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...38/Robinho-begs-boss-to-sign-Samuel-Etoo.html

ROBINHO has urged Mark Hughes to snap up Samuel Eto'o and create Manchester City's own Fab Four.

Robinho is dreaming of the day when City, who have also signed Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry for £12m, overhaul neighbours United.

He said: "We want to make City the biggest club in Manchester and win titles, as many as possible."

It may just because I have "taken drink", but I actually had a bit of a tear in my eye when I read that. Because for the first time in my miserable fucking life as a Blue, I can start to believe it.

It's coming .... ohhhhhh yes, it's coming alright!!!

NB - I am not touching myself.

bowdonblue said:
bluemoon1078 said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...38/Robinho-begs-boss-to-sign-Samuel-Etoo.html

ROBINHO has urged Mark Hughes to snap up Samuel Eto'o and create Manchester City's own Fab Four.

Robinho is dreaming of the day when City, who have also signed Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry for £12m, overhaul neighbours United.

He said: "We want to make City the biggest club in Manchester and win titles, as many as possible."

It may just because I have "taken drink", but I actually had a bit of a tear in my eye when I read that. Because for the first time in my miserable fucking life as a Blue, I can start to believe it.

Haha, it's true mate, these are exciting fuckin' times!!

bowdonblue said:
bluemoon1078 said:

lol, i hear you mate :)

Paddy_Blue said:
bowdonblue said:
bluemoon1078 said:

I don't think anyone would blame you if you were, I think we are all bursting with anticipation of the next move. I can't wait for the season to start so this can all be over and the players be signed, hopefully that squad containing Lescott, Tevez, and Eto'o at least.

Robbie can say what he likes, but Spursmad says Eto'o is not coming and we don't exactly have any reason to doubt him. I think this is just wishful thinking from Robbie with regards to Eto'o. Also, i'm not sure whether he'll have heard any insider info on Tevez or whether him saying he's heard it will be completed soon is just based on what's been reported in the media. I'm going to believe Spursmad. Tevez = City player. Eto'o = no go.

If anyone ever questioned Robbie's loyalty to the Blues this clearly puts an end to it. So to all junk papers and writers who want to fabricate stories about him moving to Barca or anywhere else, first re-read this article, then take your article and use it in the bathroom because that is the only useful thing it can do.

Tricky_Trev said:
Robbie can say what he likes, but Spursmad says Eto'o is not coming and we don't exactly have any reason to doubt him. I think this is just wishful thinking from Robbie with regards to Eto'o. Also, i'm not sure whether he'll have heard any insider info on Tevez or whether him saying he's heard it will be completed soon is just based on what's been reported in the media. I'm going to believe Spursmad. Tevez = City player. Eto'o = no go.

I have a feeling that if the two sides can close the gap on the contract it will get done, just a bit of posturing going on right now to see who can get the best of the deal.

warhawkmoski said:
If anyone ever questioned Robbie's loyalty to the Blues this clearly puts an end to it. So to all junk papers and writers who want to fabricate stories about him moving to Barca or anywhere else, first re-read this article, then take your article and use it in the bathroom because that is the only useful thing it can do.

I think you'll find that this room is referred to as the "toilet", or "shitter" in this country, my transatlantic friend! xD

warhawkmoski said:
Tricky_Trev said:

I have a feeling that if the two sides can close the gap on the contract it will get done, just a bit of posturing going on right now to see who can get the best of the deal.
Possibly... but if that was the case, wouldn't Spursmad's source have said that we are hopeful of getting the deal done eventually, as opposed to ruling it out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.