Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

PabZab said:
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, we might be about to sign a player who scored a goal in the CL final...

Steve McManaman. Enough fuckin said about him.

C_T_I_D said:
Lee...you're more of a bloody doubting thomas than me! Just go with the flow and enjoy getting this far with a player of his calibre. If he signs great, if he doesn't then we came pretty damn close to it!

haha ok soz mate:P

kippax71 said:
PabZab said:
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, we might be about to sign a player who scored a goal in the CL final...

Steve McManaman. Enough fuckin said about him.

You had to do it didn't you, bring everyone down by reminding us of that useless cnut

mancity7 said:
i've just spat my cornflakes all over the telly.......

!BULqbKQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0us,BKMP8!gpPw~~_2.JPG

There ya go mate.......be more careful!!

Could be done in 48 hours. Looks like the 1st July unveiling with Tevez is on the cards

borninm14 said:
if we sign Eto'o to make him the highest paid player will this mean a pay rise for Robinho as doesn,t he have a clause to always be the highest paid player or have i dreamt that one?.

Yeh and I could imagine Tevez wanting a little more too!

city diehard said:
another kaka deal once again?

It's not really the same thing; Kaka never wanted to chat with us, whereas, Eto'o is willing to discuss terms with us. Total difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.