Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

mcfcdjr said:
bookiesgirl said:
rice10 said:
I love being a Man City fan and I love City fans only we are the only fans who listen to Spanish press conference not being able to speak spanish to see if a player signs for us!! I LOVE IT!!
never a dull moment being a city fan

I think that just sums up what being a city fan is all about mate lol God I love it :)

here here

Eto'o might choose to sit out his contract and leave for nothing. Will Barca allow that to happen or take the £13 million hit?

To be honest it seems unlikely we'll get him to me but hopefully it will be sorted out quickly, don't want this dragging on.

johnmc said:
SI's Bald Head said:
Just sent this to sky - they probably won't take wny feckin notice tho

Are you going to give us an update from the press conference?

It sounds like Samuel has agreed to join City but won’t move until Barca honour their end of the contract – i.e. a golden handshake for loyalty

Bet you lot still manage to twist it around and blame City for the deal not happening!!!!

Give it up ffs.

what's your feckin problem?

Balti said:
I think this is all just the game being played out. That's why nothing from City. They already know what is going on methinks.

I am now extremely confident that he is ours.

Just the death rattle of the final detail of the terms of his goodbye.

We can make it easier for Barcelona no doubt by making a contribution. Or take a fringe player off their hands as well and pay a little over the odds. Or offload one of our outbound players and Barca stump up the bonus. More than one way to skin a cat.

It is looking that way but i dont want to jump the gun. His agent said nothing of the predicted bollocks. Lets get this loyalty bonus sorted now!

How funny would it be if at 4pm his agent says Samuel will be in Manchester tomorrow for a medical.

The was in some hotel this morning looks like he is ataying or going to another club that play champs lge.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1196477/Samuel-Etoos-25m-Manchester-City-limbo-Barcelona-offer-striker-new-deal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -deal.html</a>

backagain said:
No no real mention of City well pissed off with La Porta and Barca they have been stiched Barca claimed they offered a 2 year contract extension Via txt and email on 23rd Agent never got it no mention of city in terms of we like it we don't press conf was in Catalan and Spanish as I said think they're will be an update this afternoon got the impression they are meeting with Barca today to SORT it out BUT he the agent was WELL PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you say it looks likely he will sign for us backagain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.