Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Just this minute watched an interview with Laporta on La Sexta channel in Spain where he basically said City have made an offer we can´t refuse (irrechazable)

mike channon´s windmill said:
Just this minute watched an interview with Laporta on La Sexta channel in Spain where he basically said City have made an offer we can´t refuse (irrechazable)

Is that like the Spanish version of Babestation on Sky?

markbmcfc said:
mike channon´s windmill said:

Is that like the Spanish version of Babestation on Sky?
Babestation is a wonderful invention.

Ogg said:
Could this be Eto'o trying to squeeze more money out of Barca on a new contract??

Graham Hunter on SSN now saying this is far from a done deal as Eto'o doesnt really want to leave Spain and play in the Premier League. Other clubs are offering him high wages if he stays another year and joins them on a free next season. I dont think this will happen if I'm honest with myself. I think City have other targets they will go for instead of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.