Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

not my fault! said:
Ogg said:
Could this be Eto'o trying to squeeze more money out of Barca on a new contract??

Graham Hunter on SSN now saying this is far from a done deal as Eto'o doesnt really want to leave Spain and play in the Premier League. Other clubs are offering him high wages if he stays another year and joins them on a free next season. I dont think this will happen if I'm honest with myself. I think City have other targets they will go for instead of this.

But then Barcelona would recieve no money for Eto'o in a years time, they won't want that.

At the end of the day if Barcelona want the money more than the player, it will probably happen.

Well, That's F***'in Blown It!

Here we go again. Swap Milan for Barca and Berlusconi for Joan Laporta.

And here's me thinking City had put a news blackout on all transfer dealings until they were complete. Once again the President has let the cat out of the bag on purpose. Not only will he(Laporta) take the glory for keeping Eto at Barca, 'he wants to stay', he also alerts all the big European clubs that he is for sale at the right price. (if he really is for sale?) Eto then does a Kaka(pressure from the fans and media) and turns us down, whilst proclaiming his love for Barca. Our owners, Cook and Hughes must be pulling their f***ing hair out. Not again. All that hard work for nothing. Rumour and paper talk are one thing, but confirmation from the club president is another. Unlike many of you I'm very disappointed this news has (finally) come out. I can see the Kaka scenario again and all the shit that followed it.
F***!

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Hunter is a prick who thinks he is spanish , he seems to delight in bigging spanish football up over our league , this man has an agenda against all english clubs mainly to preserve his spanish journo status.

Re: Well, That's F***'in Blown It!

jrb said:
Here we go again. Swap Milan for Barca andBerlusconi for Joan Laporta.

And here's me thinking City had put a news blackout on all transfer dealings until they were complete. Once again the President has let the cat out of the bag on purpose. Not only will he(Laporta) take the glory for keeping Eto at Barca, 'he wants to stay', he also alerts all the big European clubs that he is for sale at the right price, if he really is for sale? Eto then does a Kaka(pressure from the fans and media) and turns us down, whilst proclaiming his love for Barca. Our owners, Cook and Hughes must be pulling their f***ing hair out. Not again. All that hard work for nothing. Rumour and paper talk are one thing, but confirmation from the club president is another. Unlike many of you I'm very disappointed this news has (finally) come out. I can see the Kaka scenario again and all the shit that followed it.
F***!

I said before it seemed eerily similar. But we never even got to speak to Kaka. Dont forget also Kaka never actually wanted to come here, Eto'o I think does.

jrb said:
Here we go again. Swap Milan for Barca and Joan Laporta for Berlusconi.

And here's me thinking City had put a news blackout on all transfer dealings until they were complete. Once again the President has let the cat out of the bag on purpose. Not only will he(Laporta) take the glory for keeping Eto at Barca, 'he wants to stay', he also alerts all the big European clubs that he is for sale at the right price, if he really is for sale? Eto then does a Kaka(pressure from the fans and media) and turns us down, whilst proclaiming his love for Barca. Our owners, Cook and Hughes must be pulling their f***ing hair out. Not again. All that hard work for nothing. Rumour and paper talk are one thing, but confirmation from the club president is another. Unlike many of you I'm very disappointed this news has (finally) come out. I can see the Kaka scenario again and all the shit that followed it.
F***!

Posted a similar thing on the main forum, also the language used just invites the press to ridicule us and have another City slag in.

jrb said:
Here we go again. Swap Milan for Barca and Joan Laporta for Berlusconi.

F***!
you're not the guy who posted 'well thats the season over' as soon as hamburg scored at coms, are you?

jrb said:
Here we go again. Swap Milan for Barca andBerlusconi for Joan Laporta.

F***!

Your forgeting that Eto'o is in the final year of his contract and Barca aint gona pay him the wages he wants.

Barca want to sell him now and get 30mil as opposed to loosing him for nowt next summer.

Laorta is NO fookin Berlusconi - he´s a man of honour (generally speaking) - he accepted Bucktoofs offer last year and it was stupid Ronny boy who hijacked it (thank fook!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.