Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

ITS VERY CLEAR TO ME, HE WANTS A SIGNING ON FEE, SO HE SAYS LETS CALL A PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW TO CLARIFY IM STAYING AT BARCA TO PUT THE FRIGHTNERS ON. WE THEN MAKE AN OFFER TO BARCA AND THIS AMOUNT WILL INCLUDE ANY PAYMENT ETO MIGHT BE ASKING FOR, IF ITS ACCEPTED DEAL IS DONE, SIMPLES, THATS WHY STATEMENT IS TOMORROW AND NOT TODAY.

If he does that then the sheikh should have him assassinated (joking). Press conference by his agent does worry me - why do it if he's moving? Surely if he was coming here the agent would leave it upto City to report?

I thought Spurs said the=is was already 100% done, what you all worried about. You don't doubt him do you?

dw7 said:
spanis press say his agent will say he wants to see out his contract this is only to get the loyalty bonus off barca and to make it look like he wants to stay and barca want rid of him

Doesn’t look good, damn it kaka all over again……just keeping fingers crossed.

If we were too sign him, surely City would announce press conference and not eto'o's agent?

everything looks to be going rosy and then the rug gets pullled from under us.

god i hope this goes ok but im having visions of goofy and kaka

There's no way Cooke will let another Kakagate happen. They wouldnt have leaked this info on Eto'o if it wasnt done. also, barca definitely want this deal to go through, they desperately need funds to buy Villa and will not want Eto'o to go fro free.

In Spursmad we trust!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.