Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

how does he look like a hero? If he was signing a new contract then maybe so as it is he is doing them out of the money to sign a new replacement player so he can get a bigger payday for himself elsewhere, how does that make him look a hero?

svennis pennis said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Has anyone thought that the reason the press conference is happening is because there will be some ground breaking news?

If it was simply a case of him staying, why has his agent just said this today instead of wasting time and effort arranging a press conference for tomorrow?

My guess (and it is a guess) is that he signs the contract for us today, and annouces it tomorrow.

Exactly what i said Kinky!

AND if he was signing a new contract at barca, his agent would just relese a statement. IMO

My biggest worry now is if we dont sign him the damage it does to our credibility with other top players.

THis is a big risk for us at this stage after what happened with Kaka.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
any updates Zin ?

Its just regurgitating an old stand point....... hence the fahim reference.
Seriously can't do with the arguments today, extremely busy but was told saturday afternoon that it was done and it broke sunday that this was indeed the case......... anyway spursmad is the new flava flave, leave it up to him.

LOL sounds like thats 2 of us getting bored of the window already. How are you Zin, other than busy obviously.

Spot on Nixo, just found a glitch in the matrix however (accounts), gonna have to do a chopper special on someone's feet.....
hope your well pal........ too hot for the mac today, fog lane it is for a touch of tennis this afternoon. (:

bobmcfc said:
amone said:
Balti said:
bobmcfc said:
maybe eto'o has been offered a deal from another club to stay at barca and go on a free next year.

What I was thinking too. Real/AC for example saying 'look we can't afford to pay the £25 mill to our biggest spanish rivals now but stay put and next year we will offer you similar/ more than City in salary.

He can't legally talk to a club about a free transfer until January can he? Whilst we are offering £25m Barca would not relax that law.
he would do it legal or not

he can talk to whoever he wants without clubs permission in last 6 months of contract which would be as of Jan 1st

rice10 said:
my opinion is changing every few minutes with this!! I am pretty sure the hierachy of City wouldnt be stupid enough to put in an offer the same day the target's agents sets a time to announce that the player wont be signing!!

There is one thing bidding for a player not knowing if he will sign only to be rejected but to know the player is going to say no then bid?! noone would be that stupid would they?
it just says

sky sources man city bid 25m for eto'o

sky sources ??

alera said:
My biggest worry now is if we dont sign him the damage it does to our credibility with other top players.

THis is a big risk for us at this stage after what happened with Kaka.

This, the reason I'm fairly opptimistic about this is I couldn't see City letting Kakagate happen again.

Fucking rip me head of and take a dump in me thorat, I cant manage this any longer

It says on the sky sports website that there may be an announcment tomorrow from eto's agent and reports from spain suggest he will see out the last year of his contract at barca!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.