Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Is Eto'o Next? (MERGED)

Tricky_Trev said:
And for home games, when inferior opposition "park the bus", what about taking De Jong out and bringing in SWP:

---------------- Given

Zab --- Kompany(c) -- Onouha-- Bridge/Lescott

------------ Ireland -- Barry

SWP------------Tevez-------------Robinho

---------------- Eto'o

Brilliant, i think Shauny will still get alot of games, even away from home when we need to counter.

Also, injuries will come into effect at some point.

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

is there any chance of anything happening today ? i dont think i can wait much longer

I'm goin' on holiday for a month from the 26th June to 26th July, so I'm going to miss so much of this fun :(

---------------- Given

Zab --- Kompany(c) -- Onouha-- Bridge/Lescott

------------ Ireland -- Barry

SWP------------Tevez-------------Robinho

---------------- Eto'o

Like all the best sides there is a hell of a lot of work ethic in that team. The vast majority of those players will put a shift in every game and they also have talent to go with it.

The Game 77 said:
Right do we think that Mr Eto'o will sign for City of course the amount of wage's is stupidly high but that's what we are going to have to pay to get so called "world class" player's

tomorrow with Tevez< Lescott & RSC.......i hope!

The Game 77 said:
Right do we think that Mr Eto'o will sign for City of course the amount of wage's is stupidly high but that's what we are going to have to pay to get so called "world class" player's

Ofcourse we have to pay huge wages to attract these stars but once we cement ourself into a top team we can slowly bring the wages down to a more acceptable level, until then we simply have to go all out.

When Sammy arrives we have to turn him into a ''cult hero'. He is very moody and is a bit of a sulker,like the elk.You dont get much better in his position and hes at the prime of his career.
Come on Sammy,we want you!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.