Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

sboroMCFC said:
Our attacking line will still be too short!!!

I dont think Eto'o is instead of RSC its aswell as.... and RSC's fee will be dependent on appearance etc...

We need RSC for the option of 442...

sboroMCFC said:

It was short last season and we managed the most goals outside the Top 4.

Height isn't as important as Talent.

Omiclops said:
I'm goin' on holiday for a month from the 26th June to 26th July, so I'm going to miss so much of this fun :(

How terrible for you.

Blue Coop said:
sboroMCFC said:

It was short last season and we managed the most goals outside the Top 4.

Height isn't as important as Talent.

Have you seen the size of the Spain national team?

molineuxblue said:
Omiclops said:
I'm goin' on holiday for a month from the 26th June to 26th July, so I'm going to miss so much of this fun :(

How terrible for you.

It really is. I really wanted to wake up in the morning everyday to SSN all day seeing for any transfer news! Now I wake up to bombs falling everywhere, destroyed land and the army beating the shit out of people.

clairepartyring said:
When Sammy arrives we have to turn him into a ''cult hero'. He is very moody and is a bit of a sulker,like the elk.You dont get much better in his position and hes at the prime of his career.
Come on Sammy,we want you!!

Why do you think he's moody?

Eto'o has a good attitude and a good work ethic. He demands the best from his colleagues. He is more like Keane/Bellamy than Anelka in that he will moan at his team mates if he doesn't think they are doing their bit rather than sulk

kippax casual said:
clairepartyring said:
When Sammy arrives we have to turn him into a ''cult hero'. He is very moody and is a bit of a sulker,like the elk.You dont get much better in his position and hes at the prime of his career.

Eto'o has a good attitude and a good work ethic. He demands the best from his colleagues. He is more like Keane/Bellamy than Anelka in that he will moan at his team mates if he doesn't think they are doing their bit rather than sulk

I have read that he is very hard to manage,maybe not on the pitch but in the dressing room.

clairepartyring said:
kippax casual said:
clairepartyring said:

I have read that he is very hard to manage,maybe not on the pitch but in the dressing room.

I have heard that he is just very demanding and intense which I'm all for as in my book that makes you a winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.